Oppenheimer - General Information

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Hmmm... He likes clean titles. I'm not sure if that subtitle is real and will stay.

So people at IMAX just took the title design posted at this forum months ago.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
July 9th, 2022, 9:42 am
So people at IMAX just took the title design posted at this forum months ago.
Oh, I wasn't aware someone here had made that logo.

Google was telling me that document was from April 2022. So, I'm sure we would have heard about a title change if it had happened indeed.

Forum Pro
Law
Hahah oh shit ..

Hopefully no title change then. Thank god.

Also lmao at IMAX stealing from here.

https://www.kron4.com/news/wwii-history ... um=twitter

Nothing much, just a little bit more about the filming at Berkeley.
Shooting locations included Oppenheimer’s offices, the Physics South building on South Drive and Oppenheimer Way surrounding Physics South and the pathway leading up to the west side of the Campanile clock tower. The last day of filming for the movie was May 20.

Anthony Vitan, facilities director for UC Berkeley’s math and physical sciences departments, worked as one of the primary liaisons for UC Berkeley and the “Oppenheimer” site production manager. One year ago, Nolan visited Berkeley with his site coordinator and other people working on the film. Vitan gave the “observant” Nolan a tour around the interior and exterior of the physics building, recalling the history of some spaces, particularly Oppenheimer’s corner offices.
But Vitan wasn’t the only Berkeley personnel involved in “Oppenheimer.” Incoming senior Troy Bronson landed a role in the movie and will play Joseph W. Kennedy, a Ph.D. student at UC Berkeley who co-discovered plutonium. Kennedy demonstrated to Oppenheimer that plutonium is indeed fissile — meaning capable of a nuclear chain reaction.

Anyone has a feeling, that this is the most secretive project since... ever?
We practically don't have ANY information, and only few photos.

poplar wrote:
July 10th, 2022, 11:48 am
Anyone has a feeling, that this is the most secretive project since... ever?
We practically don't have ANY information, and only few photos.
Well, we have a whole book... I guess, Nolan has to compensate for that :D