Oppenheimer - General Information

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
The Documentary The Day After Trinity just got added to the Criterion Channel. Luckily, it is also available on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm5fCxXnK7Y&t=2586s

Lots of interviews with the people who where involved and at Los Almos, most of these people will figure into Nolan's movie. Also, very informative and just all around well made.

A Borges man wrote:
January 4th, 2023, 12:55 am
The Documentary The Day After Trinity just got added to the Criterion Channel. Luckily, it is also available on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm5fCxXnK7Y&t=2586s

Lots of interviews with the people who where involved and at Los Almos, most of these people will figure into Nolan's movie. Also, very informative and just all around well made.
Thanks for this!

Looks great. This is maybe my favorite part of a Nolan film production cycle, with more material surfacing in the coming months, culminating in its release in July.

Lovely pic

Has anybody heard if there is going to be a book by James Mottram for the behind the scenes of Oppenheimer similar to Dunkirk and Tenet?

No but my wallet will definitely be starved in July. As I’ll buy one when it comes out and the screenplay book that’ll surely come out.

Tarssauce wrote:
January 6th, 2023, 4:21 pm
No but my wallet will definitely be starved in July. As I’ll buy one when it comes out and the screenplay book that’ll surely come out.
I think people in this forum are perhaps, appart from the studio itself, the largest financial colaborators of Chris and co`haha :gonf: .

Nicolaslabra wrote:
January 6th, 2023, 5:18 pm
I think people in this forum are perhaps, appart from the studio itself, the largest financial colaborators of Chris and co`haha :gonf: .
Indeed hahahahaha! :gonf:

Seeing the films multiple times, buying books, soundtracks, multiple blu-ray copies…
Some paying tickets just to see prologues / trailers which is completely insane lol.