Oppenheimer - General Information

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
That man really has an obsession with time. He even puts a countdown months ahead.

EOLB wrote:
September 10th, 2022, 1:48 pm
Great pic! that looks terrific

EOLB wrote:
This is amazing! I already can't wait to be in December so that Nolan can give us his usual Christmas present (first trailer+prologue)! :gonf: :gonf:

Nolan62 wrote:
September 10th, 2022, 5:19 pm
EOLB wrote:
This is amazing! I already can't wait to be in December so that Nolan can give us his usual Christmas present (first trailer+prologue)! :gonf: :gonf:
Maybe a few weeks earlier if they go with another Universal Pictures films (I'm guessing 'The Fabelmans' is a great candidate).

Does this project warrant a prologue though ? all of his prologue presentations are action packed, and in a way, self contained, i cant really picture what would make an engaging prologue for Oppenheimer though.

Uno
Nicolaslabra wrote:
September 10th, 2022, 9:00 pm
Does this project warrant a prologue though ? all of his prologue presentations are action packed, and in a way, self contained, i cant really picture what would make an engaging prologue for Oppenheimer though.
What if they make an Interstellar styled Prologue/IMAX trailer? I can see that happening.

Uno wrote:
September 11th, 2022, 8:31 am
Nicolaslabra wrote:
September 10th, 2022, 9:00 pm
What if they make an Interstellar styled Prologue/IMAX trailer? I can see that happening.
I don’t remember interstellar having a prolog trailer.

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
September 11th, 2022, 3:07 pm
I don’t remember interstellar having a prolog trailer.
Of course it had one, although it was a mixture of trailer and documentary footage (with Stephen Hawking and the likes appearing).

Ace