Oppenheimer - General Information

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.

i fully expect Sam Mendes to come out of the blue with some thriller about the cuban missile crisis or the Stalisnav Petrov`s "stop armageddon moment" out of the blue and leech of that sweet sweet oscar buzz :lol:

Nicolaslabra wrote:
July 18th, 2023, 7:03 pm
i fully expect Sam Mendes to come out of the blue with some thriller about the cuban missile crisis or the Stalisnav Petrov`s "stop armageddon moment" out of the blue and leech of that sweet sweet oscar buzz :lol:

Omg he totally will lmaoooo

Nicolaslabra wrote:
Hey, the more good films out there about the history of science or nuclear history, the better! :D

Finally got my ticket for Oppenheimer, in a regular old theater, but at least it'll be opening day!

Nicolaslabra wrote:
Skyfall and 1917 I do think are totally films he was personally passionate about and it does show, but it's interesting how they parallel Nolan's movies (Dark Knight and Dunkirk specifically) and if he was aware of the similarities.

I kind of miss seeing Nathan Crowley in the behind the scenes material. Always liked him explaining his work in the blu-ray bonus features.

Seeing that this is rated MA15+ in Australia makes me excited. Though i wished i didn't read the reason why. Gonna see it tomorrow.

:gonf:

Josh is a great interviewer.