Oppenheimer - General Information

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
666kalpa wrote:
July 10th, 2023, 3:07 pm
any update on the trailer/new look/ featurette of Oppenheimer that is attached to the screenings of Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part 1 releasing tomorrow (July 12) ?
Trailer F / 4 is announced for Imax and regular theatres. I had wednesday on my list but I dont know if that is release or start of distribution. But its distributed to cinemas on Wednesday.

Also yes I fear it could be the new featurette in shortened like with MI7 where the featurette was 9 mins and Trailer B was 4 minutes. From the size of the DCP I estimate the trailer F will be about 4 mins long…

Bacon wrote:
July 9th, 2023, 5:10 pm
natalie wrote:
July 9th, 2023, 8:25 am
This is WB's doing, not Nolan's/Universal it seems.
Despite the rumored good will between Warner Bros. and Nolan, their recent antics appear to be the opposite. Now they are debuting the Wonka trailer tomorrow around the same time as the Oppenheimer French premiere. Coincidence? :eh:

Did Nolan confirm how much percent Oppenheimer is black and white? I was certain he did but I can’t find it

ever wondered... when Nolan is up for the release of a new film, some roadblocks appear. Aurora shootings during The Dark Knight Rises, Covid during Tenet, now strike during Oppenheimer.

Dunkirk and Interstellar were safe releases.

Ace