Oppenheimer - General Information

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
KEM
The Super Bowl is by far the most viewed event in television every single year, it’d be very smart for them to have an Oppenheimer trailer during the Super Bowl and I’d love to see it

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
January 14th, 2023, 2:45 pm
Ace wrote:
January 14th, 2023, 11:45 am

Batman Begins had a Super Bowl spot but Warner stopped doing any spots for that event since 2006. There are rumours they will return this year with one for The Flash.
Universal last year had 3 movies (Ambulance,Jurassic World Dominion & NOPE)with a promo during it though so there is a chance there could be one for Oppenheimer.
Universal is going to Super Mario and Fast X
The other possibility are Champions (March),Renfield (April), or Strays (June)
yeah this is more likely

They talked about Oppenheimer at 38.28, but nothing says really.

natalie wrote:
January 16th, 2023, 12:21 pm

They talked about Oppenheimer at 38.28, but nothing says really.
Peele added, “I don’t work for the film, I don’t have a contract or anything. All I can say is, I am so envious I didn’t get to be on set for this production. The talent is incredible. The images, I have seen a couple of images from it that just look so beautiful. It’s going to be a real…It’s what I’m most excited for next year.”
https://www.indiewire.com/2023/01/jorda ... 234801142/

Out of curiosity- I’m looking at traveling to LA in late July…and I am thinking I’d love to attend the premiere if that’s an option…do any of y’all know how that works?

KEM
New trailer during the 49ers vs Eagles game, hoping it finds its way online soon

Are they going to post a list of all the theatres playing this in 70mm?

According to the french magazine "Le Film français" (very reliable), Oppenheimer is expected to premiere at the Cannes Film Festival in May.

Collins wrote:
February 3rd, 2023, 4:25 am
According to the french magazine "Le Film français" (very reliable), Oppenheimer is expected to premiere at the Cannes Film Festival in May.
Interesting. Nolan hasn’t done a festival since….Memento?

Collins wrote:
February 3rd, 2023, 4:25 am
is it very reliable?