Oppenheimer - General Information

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.

enfitt wrote:
December 15th, 2022, 7:55 pm
https://ibb.co/HB5Y2ND
Wait is this a real screen? Am I missing a joke here? lol

EDIT: Yep, I missed a joke.
Last edited by Bacon on December 15th, 2022, 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

EOLB wrote:
December 15th, 2022, 8:06 pm
enfitt wrote:
It's Dwight Schultz in 'Fat Man and Little Boy'.
Yep I know, but I meant this is the reaction I'll get. :lol:

Bacon wrote:
December 15th, 2022, 8:09 pm
enfitt wrote:
Wait is this a real screen? Am I missing a joke here? lol
No no! :lol: This is from the movie Fat Man and Little Boy (1989).

I'm for one glad that Chris doesn't try at all to use this cast to market his film (well, yet, at least). We saw how it went for Amsterdam didn't we.

Just shows that Chris's trademark is strong enough and his name speaks for itself.

Lord Shade wrote:
December 15th, 2022, 9:35 pm
I'm for one glad that Chris doesn't try at all to use this cast to market his film (well, yet, at least). We saw how it went for Amsterdam didn't we.

Just shows that Chris's trademark is strong enough and his name speaks for itself.
It's strange how via some of the shared actors there's this strange link between the films of Nolan and O Russell, might not have even been noticed if not for the headlock incident. Still funny that O Russell's name was used in the advertising for Amsterdam when anyone could look him up or remember him and decide not to see a movie by him.

Oku
Yeah, it's insane how little this trailer is revealing. Like, three out of the five top-billed cast don't appear at all, and one (Mr. Damon) only appears in a few brief shots.

But the movie is seven months out lol, so it makes sense; they don't want to, and shouldn't, blow their load too early.

And when they do... Oh boy.

Just reminded myself it very well may be the mightiest cast ever assembled.

Waitedalongtime wrote:
December 15th, 2022, 9:51 pm
Lord Shade wrote:
December 15th, 2022, 9:35 pm

It's strange how via some of the shared actors there's this strange link between the films of Nolan and O Russell, might not have even been noticed if not for the headlock incident. Still funny that O Russell's name was used in the advertising for Amsterdam when anyone could look him up or remember him and decide not to see a movie by him.
I think it’s also a pretty smart device to introduce Cillian Murphy, and his first major lead role for a major blockbuster to audiences.