Oppenheimer - General Information

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Think the poster is absolutely phenomenal and a step up from the first. Love it.

Great poster for once. Super cool.

That poster is fucking awesome.

Waitedalongtime wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 1:58 pm
666kalpa wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 10:05 am
meh :eh: i dont think i like this poster
I like the image, but the flash is a little too bright. Keep in mind that all of his films have a meh poster or two in between a few strong ones.
That's the point! You're overwhelmed. It's a science experiment but a bit beyond control, it's too much. This gives me the sense 'it is real'. This is not a sanitised, measured, neat image. You have your ears eringing looking at this.

Lord Shade wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 5:07 pm
I'll be honest, I kind of lacked belief that Oppenheimer could be the kind of masterpiece Nolan's best movies were. Even with that cast. But watching this poster, these promos, and the clip of that fucking trailer... wow

I mean, fucking WOOOOOOOW

I have the feeling Oppenheimer will truly be a larger than life, almost non-human figure in this film. With him manipulating atomic physics like it's some kind of sorcery or magic. And I helluva love that.

Let's go Chris.
How dare you question the Great Nolan!

El Especial wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 6:21 pm
Lord Shade wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 5:07 pm
I'll be honest, I kind of lacked belief that Oppenheimer could be the kind of masterpiece Nolan's best movies were. Even with that cast. But watching this poster, these promos, and the clip of that fucking trailer... wow

I mean, fucking WOOOOOOOW

I have the feeling Oppenheimer will truly be a larger than life, almost non-human figure in this film. With him manipulating atomic physics like it's some kind of sorcery or magic. And I helluva love that.

Let's go Chris.
How dare you question the Great Nolan!
I can still make amends, I can still keep being a Nolan fan! Right here, on Nolanfans!

blackColumn wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 6:03 pm
Waitedalongtime wrote:
666kalpa wrote:
I like the image, but the flash is a little too bright. Keep in mind that all of his films have a meh poster or two in between a few strong ones.
That's the point! You're overwhelmed. It's a science experiment but a bit beyond control, it's too much. This gives me the sense 'it is real'. This is not a sanitised, measured, neat image. You have your ears eringing looking at this.
Absolutely
You see this in a theatre it might cause you to slow down or stop entirely to get a good look at it. It really catches your eye, you're unsure of what it might be at first very interesting looking poster

blackColumn wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 6:03 pm
Waitedalongtime wrote:
666kalpa wrote:
I see the intent, just think it could look better.

Waitedalongtime wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 7:17 pm

I see the intent, just think it could look better.
Because it’s already better :3

Got my ticket (and booze) for tomorrow's IMAX showing! :thumbup: