Oppenheimer - General Information

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Ace

Video is blocked! What was it Ace?

The 'Interstellar' IMAX trailer.

Any news?

I doubt we'll get much until the trailer is released in November or December (I still think it will play in front of 'The Fabelmans').

Rami Malek is promoting 'Amsterdam' right now and Emily Blunt starts promoting 'The English' next month. So, we could get some interview quotes from them about the film.

EOLB wrote:
September 22nd, 2022, 2:39 pm
I doubt we'll get much until the trailer is released in November or December (I still think it will play in front of 'The Fabelmans').

Rami Malek is promoting 'Amsterdam' right now and Emily Blunt starts promoting 'The English' next month. So, we could get some interview quotes from them about the film.
Yeah, he is currently deep in the editing phase, so it's normal, we are in the usual low period, but it reinforces even more the expectation and the excitement/anticipation for all the material that will come at the end of the year!

Nolan62 wrote:
September 22nd, 2022, 5:09 pm
EOLB wrote:
September 22nd, 2022, 2:39 pm

Yeah, he is currently deep in the editing phase, so it's normal, we are in the usual low period, but it reinforces even more the expectation and the excitement/anticipation for all the material that will come at the end of the year!
Absolutely

I want to find out what is color / bw ratio and philosophy behind it. We should be able to figure that out from trailer 1.

Ha!