Teaser Trailer

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
It's been a week already. Is this really going to last till July 2023? Or maybe until the first trailer comes out? Sending a new copy to cinemas every week and keeping this livestream playing seems like A LOT of effort.

Maybe they'll update it with new footage or something.

Nolan making good use of that marketing budget. Bet Universal is just going along with it because its Nolan and its probably one of the few better ways to market a film.

brickarts295 wrote:
August 13th, 2022, 1:13 am
Nolan making good use of that marketing budget. Bet Universal is just going along with it because its Nolan and its probably one of the few better ways to market a film.
I like that he's always trying interesting and even new things with Marketing, one of the most blase and arguably non artistic mediums.

Waitedalongtime wrote:
August 13th, 2022, 7:22 pm
brickarts295 wrote:
August 13th, 2022, 1:13 am
I like that he's always trying interesting and even new things with Marketing, one of the most blase and arguably non artistic mediums.
Marketing obvious can be artisitc, I mean more spiritually in that it's there for the purpose of promotion and making what you are promoting have awareness and then have some kind of success, especially money wise.

The teaser sounded so much better in theaters.

I'm seeing NOPE in 10 days. I hope the teaser makes its way to our theaters but I'm not holding my breath. WB and their local distributors constantly let me down in that regard, I don't know if Universal will be any different.

As someone who use to place and load trailers as part of their job working at a theater, it would be annoying to constantly have to update the Oppenheimer trailer each week.

I feel like they took a bit too far. Like is this going to be attached to every screening till December for them to keep updating every week?

If only they weren’t encrypted…
Just seeing the words 4K and 5.1 made my mouth water. First time we won’t get a 4K teaser since Interstellar.

Tarssauce wrote:
August 20th, 2022, 8:01 am
I feel like they took a bit too far. Like is this going to be attached to every screening till December for them to keep updating every week?

If only they weren’t encrypted…
Just seeing the words 4K and 5.1 made my mouth water. First time we won’t get a 4K teaser since Interstellar.
It's probably just for showings of Nope/Universal movies.

The countdown on YouTube/marquees is a GENIUS idea.