Teaser Trailer

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
I think it’s hilarious. But Nolan facing Barbie is probably the biggest challenge of his career and will determine if his Name means something anymore.

BobCobb wrote:
June 22nd, 2022, 3:30 pm
Can’t wait because, Nolan always teases the score in his teasers.
I don't think we will get a good chunk of what the score sounds like from the first teaser unfortunately. I remember Dunkirk had the clock ticking and I don't remember if the first teaser of Tenet had any music. I suppose yes, but don't remember which track.

When it comes to the first trailer Nolan reveals a lot from the score. So we have to wait until December I'm afraid.

KEM
Pit180 wrote:
June 23rd, 2022, 4:26 pm
BobCobb wrote:
I don't think we will get a good chunk of what the score sounds like from the first teaser unfortunately. I remember Dunkirk had the clock ticking and I don't remember if the first teaser of Tenet had any music. I suppose yes, but don't remember which track.

When it comes to the first trailer Nolan reveals a lot from the score. So we have to wait until December I'm afraid.
The first TENET teaser contained a good portion of Rainy Night in Tallinn, which in turn had a lot of motifs that were used in the film, so the TENET teaser actually did reveal quite a bit of what was in the score and the overall aesthetic of it. I’d assume Oppenheimer will be similar

Forum Pro
Pit180 wrote:
BobCobb wrote:

His teasers do tend to reveal what the score is gonna be like.

Inception - the obvious one here (bwammm)
Interstellar - First Step
Dunkirk - ticking clock
Tenet - motif from Rainy Night in Tallinn

KEM wrote:
June 23rd, 2022, 4:35 pm
Pit180 wrote:
BobCobb wrote:

The first TENET teaser contained a good portion of Rainy Night in Tallinn, which in turn had a lot of motifs that were used in the film, so the TENET teaser actually did reveal quite a bit of what was in the score and the overall aesthetic of it. I’d assume Oppenheimer will be similar
Exactly, man i hope there are some FILTHY synths in the soundtrack, i need that shit on IV.

always_smiling wrote:
June 23rd, 2022, 6:40 am
BobCobb wrote:
100% gotta be with NOPE.

Both shot on IMAX 70mm film cameras.

Both shot by Hoyte.

+ Ruth De Jong is the Production Designer on both!
It's 100% happening then

Get ready to see a lot of actors!

Nope is rated R. So if they release the teaser only in theatres, they are not getting much exposure.

Forum Pro
blackColumn wrote:
June 29th, 2022, 12:50 am
Nope is rated R. So if they release the teaser only in theatres, they are not getting much exposure.
oh damn, took me a while to cross reference this cause both the official website and IMDb haven't updated it yet. But yup, here's an article confirming it. This is a very good point...unless Oppenheimer might be rated R too? Still the lack of exposure is a strong point to consider.

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/372 ... dy-images/

I still think that film will be huge.