Teaser Trailer

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
LuciusNightmare wrote:
May 10th, 2022, 3:05 pm
We think this will be attached to the IMAX version of Jurassic World 3?

Also, this might be the first confirmation of whether the entire film is B&W.
The press release said it would be just some sequences:
“Oppenheimer” will be shot on a combination of IMAX 65mm and 65mm large-format film photography including, for the first time ever, sections in IMAX black and white analogue photography.
https://www.thewrap.com/oppenheimer-cas ... an-murphy/

Just realize we are only less than one month to the release of Jurassic World Dominion

Oh. I thought it was likelier to play in front of 'Nope'.

Jurassic World Dominion will be seen by a lot more people so it would be more logical to play it before, no ?

I kinda hope they don’t show a teaser this summer. But I doubt it. I think it play with Nope. 13 months out is to far out for a teaser.

Oku
I would understand if Universal went with a theatrical-only teaser in December 2022, followed by a full trailer and maybe a prologue in April 2023, along with a final trailer in June 2023.

Because there's just too much media these days competing for people's eyeballs. A shorter, tighter marketing campaign is the logical and more efficient use of resources (see: the teasers for Thor 4 and Avatar 2 dropping mere months before release).

But obviously as a fan I want to see some footage ASAP, even if that makes the wait even more excruciating :lol:

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
May 16th, 2022, 12:09 pm
I kinda hope they don’t show a teaser this summer. But I doubt it. I think it play with Nope. 13 months out is to far out for a teaser.
Please show it, feed me material!

Collins wrote:
May 16th, 2022, 8:50 am
Jurassic World Dominion will be seen by a lot more people so it would be more logical to play it before, no ?
So will Nope though, lest we forget Us made like 70+ million opening weekend, that’s outstanding for an original movie like that, and I think it’s party bc Peele is a household name now. I also think that audience is more likely to seek out something like Oppenheimer.

It’ll definitely play in front of Nope but it makes sense to debut with JWD.

And if this marketing plan works, why change it at this point?

A teaser this summer. First full trailer in December (with a possible prologue in front of Avatar). Third trailer between March and May. TV spots in June and July.

KEM
As long as it contains Ludwig’s music I’m not too concerned when it drops, but the sooner the better of course, I’m dying to hear what Ludwig has come up with