Oppenheimer - General Information

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Bacon wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 7:23 pm
Nolan62 wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 12:45 pm
Give us news about the cast please.
:gonf: :gonf: :gonf:
I'd expect big cast announcements in November, but full cast won't be revealed until production starts next year
That's what I think too.

I know people have polarizing view about whether Oppenheimer is a war hero or not, but let's not forget there's always a more stupid opinion out there.

I just heard the news, it's amazing, again, completely unexpected and light years ahead of what I could have imagined or anticipated!!

Emily Blunt is an absolutely wonderful actress (just see her role in Sicario), I really feel that this casting will be incredible!!

https://www.interviewmagazine.com/film/ ... ld-of-dune

Denis Villeneuve and Guillermo del Toro have a conversation about Dune and the decisions that Denis made along the way. When Guillermo said "I have a saying: “If you have enough money, that means you don’t have enough imagination.”, it made me think of Tenet. It had a $200m budget, which is the highest budget given to Marvel movies, and Nolan did nothing with all that money. I have no idea what Warner Bros were thinking.

We have all heard the saying that restraint breeds creativity. It's a good sign to see a $100m budget attached to the Oppenheimer project. It will force Nolan to think outside the box. Universal and studios in the future should never give him any budget higher than $150m. Nolan works best when he is on a tight leash budget wise (Memento, The Prestige, Dunkirk). Every single movie of his that are above $150 million are bloated.

Retskrad wrote:
October 21st, 2021, 6:25 am

Denis Villeneuve and Guillermo del Toro have a conversation about Dune and the decisions that Denis made along the way. When Guillermo said "I have a saying: “If you have enough money, that means you don’t have enough imagination.”, it made me think of Tenet. It had a $200m budget, which is the highest budget given to Marvel movies, and Nolan did nothing with all that money. I have no idea what Warner Bros were thinking.

We have all heard the saying that restraint breeds creativity. It's a good sign to see a $100m budget attached to the Oppenheimer project. It will force Nolan to think outside the box. Universal and studios in the future should never give him any budget higher than $150m. Nolan works best when he is on a tight leash budget wise (Memento, The Prestige, Dunkirk). Every single movie of his that are above $150 million are bloated.
If you think nolan had no imagination for tenet…. You are greatest troll on this forum!!! Congratulations🥳

Mr.Plottwist wrote:
October 21st, 2021, 8:45 am
Retskrad wrote:

If you think nolan had no imagination for tenet…. You are greatest troll on this forum!!! Congratulations🥳
He is an attention-seeking troll. Just ignore him like Copper ignored his son in Interstellar. :lol: :P :lol:

SCORPIO16 wrote:
October 21st, 2021, 10:04 am
Mr.Plottwist wrote:
Retskrad wrote:

He is an attention-seeking troll. Just ignore him like Copper ignored his son in Interstellar. :lol: :P :lol:
Nomis, he compared your Timothée boy which you sexualy desire to that trolling nincompoop. Get him!

But seriously, you nailed it Scorpio :lol: :lol:

Retskrad wrote:

Lol

guys, just put that guy on your ignore list like i did. stop falling for his baits.

CASE wrote:
October 21st, 2021, 11:46 am
SCORPIO16 wrote:
October 21st, 2021, 10:04 am
Mr.Plottwist wrote:

Nomis, he compared your Timothée boy which you sexualy desire to that trolling nincompoop. Get him!

But seriously, you nailed it Scorpio :lol: :lol:
:twothumbsup: :gonf: