Cast

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Did Chalemet cry because his big moment was cut from interstellar? Hope Nolan hires him and cuts him out, that would be hilarious.

I like also the idea of Michael Fassbender playing the leading role or even a supporting role in Nolan's new film. I remember listening to an interview on BBC radio while he was promoting The Snowman and he called Dunkirk a masterpiece.

When you promote The Snowman, anything is a masterpiece.

Demoph wrote:
September 28th, 2021, 9:20 am
When you promote The Snowman, anything is a masterpiece.
It's been a few years since I have listened to this interview but if I remember correctly he was asked what he has seen recently. And he said that about Dunkirk. He could have mentioned any movie of 2017 that had come out. He didn't compare it to The Snowman, he sounded like he genuinely loved Dunkirk.

A Borges man wrote:
September 27th, 2021, 9:55 pm
Did Chalemet cry because his big moment was cut from interstellar? Hope Nolan hires him and cuts him out, that would be hilarious.
oh please do expand, i want in on the joke.

Come to think of it, I think Evangeline Lilly would also be a great choice to play Katherine Oppenheimer! That would be great.

Ed Harris as an older Oppenheimer.
(Would really love to see Ed Harris in a Nolan film).

Oku
Yeah for one reason or another, I don't see any of the suggestions mentioned on this page happening any time soon lol

Oku wrote:
September 30th, 2021, 7:50 pm
Yeah for one reason or another, I don't see any of the suggestions mentioned on this page happening any time soon lol
No kidding. I'm glad none of us are casting directors, we'd all suck at it.