Video Games

A place to discuss music and video games.
Addicted2Movies wrote:http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/03/07/ ... t-lionhead

Pretty big news for the gaming world.
That happened a while ago and he's already done his next game. Don't know much about it, though.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

So Resident Evil 6 has been getting mixed (and some rather negative) reviews. It's kind of disappointing because I've been very skeptical about the game but I was still hoping for the best. Resident Evil 4 is like my favourite game and Resident Evil 5 was a very very fun action shooter. Oh well, I'll start waiting for RE7 (in which they should introduce new characters, seriously depower the protagonist, have less quicktime events and make it generally scarier.
Do you... like pineapple?

Ugh I want Gmod. Must. Wait. For. Sale. (Or at least the release of 13).

@jibran, agreed, Resi 4 is easily in my TOP 10 Games of all time, and while I still need to play Resi 6 (it's out for PC early next year and I won't get it for XBOX ), I did play the demo. Leon looks like the best of the bunch (+Ada once you complete it). Production value is seriously over the top and amazing but once you get to the core gameplay: too much quick events, too much clumsyness with inventory and that's just the beginning. They messed up the basics, in the sixth game, da fuck.

Has anyone on here played RE 1-3? RE4 was fun but it was the end of the RE series. Now they just try to match the movies.
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:Has anyone on here played RE 1-3? RE4 was fun but it was the end of the RE series. Now they just try to match the movies.
I've played all of them and like them all. It is sad RE6 isn't up to par (haven't went to Best Buy for my reservation but I think I'm going to get Borderlands 2 instead). IMO RE4 and REmake are the best but RE4 did put the series in the situation of not knowing where to go with the series even though it is my favorite of the series.

From the very beginning it reminded me of my first playthrough of Half-Life 2, but still wasn't sure...
Until I sliced that guy's head off with a single click of my left mouse button. Da fuck is going on? Dishonored is one helluva game.

Dishonored is really great. Game is relatively short but it has such a replay value and it kinda forces you to test new stuff all the time and take it from the start. You can play as a silent assassin, you can play as a total mercenary, you can play as a ghost, etc. So many ways you can achieve epicness in this game. And what's even more interesting is that you contribute to the game since every thing that you do has consequences. It is very important for future missions if you kept a low profile or not.