Video Games

A place to discuss music and video games.
Mr. Caine wrote:
Almost there :tooexcited:

I cannot wait. The only drag is that I don't get home until 5:45 tomorrow :| but the next day I am FREEEEEEEE :ugeek:

The Inception music is great. 8-)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm picky when it comes to Video Games in the way I'm picky about films & Tv-Series. For me the only games that I play or look forward to playing are:

Metal Gear Solid 1 - 4; + Peace Walker
Deus Ex + Deus Ex Human Revolution
Heavy Rain
God of War 1 - 3
Assassins Creed 2; Brotherhood, Revelations
Batman Arkham City
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 1 + 2; Soul Reaver 1 + 2; and Defiance
Silent Hill 1 - 4; Zero
Indigo Prophecy
Beyond 2 Souls (2013)
Watch Dogs (2013)
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (2013)
Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (20xx)

^ I like your taste in games.

Currently stuggling on whether to buy Gmod now or wait. Idk if it'll go on sale before Gmod 13 releases, and I'd hate to pay 10 bucks for it when it'll go on sale. But I don't want to wait forever for it to go on sale.

Bacon wrote:Currently stuggling on whether to buy Gmod now or wait. Idk if it'll go on sale before Gmod 13 releases, and I'd hate to pay 10 bucks for it when it'll go on sale. But I don't want to wait forever for it to go on sale.
Buy it during a sale.

Remembered the other day that I installed Sims 3 on my laptop. I'm currently playing as this guy who marries rich women to only have them die in mysterious circumstances (their bodies were found in a pool enclosed by four walls).
Do you... like pineapple?

Bacon wrote:Currently stuggling on whether to buy Gmod now or wait. Idk if it'll go on sale before Gmod 13 releases, and I'd hate to pay 10 bucks for it when it'll go on sale. But I don't want to wait forever for it to go on sale.
If your patient enough, wait. It often goes on sale. I would get it now, but i'm impatient and gmod is just too much fun. I've sunk 612 hours into it so far and i am still discovering new stuff to do.

Thinking about getting back into SW:TOR, does anyone else play and how much fun do you have?