Video Games

A place to discuss music and video games.

lmao. enigma and funny videos. that's a first one and it's a success. trolololol

Just beat Mass Effect 3, what an epic game. I'm not that disappointed in the ending, although I'm not sure if I picked the right one for my paragon character :?

OMG

Just played diablo 3 beta... Oh my. I have 1 monk level 4 and one barbarian level 10. This game is so awesome.

I did Skeleton King 2 times. Epicness.

How is Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes? I'm borrowing it from a friend tomorrow and can't wait. Never played a MGS game so I'm stoked.

Baconboy wrote:How is Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes? I'm borrowing it from a friend tomorrow and can't wait. Never played a MGS game so I'm stoked.
It's pretty good. MGS3 on the PS2 is still my favourite.

I'm playing Neverwinter Nights 2 right now, some serious role-playing stuff, now I wish I accepted those Dungeons and Dragons offers. I find it a lot to take in but it's good.
Do you... like pineapple?

jibran wrote:
Baconboy wrote:How is Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes? I'm borrowing it from a friend tomorrow and can't wait. Never played a MGS game so I'm stoked.
I played the demo for the remake on 3DS. Looks amazing. But I don't have a 3DS, so...
Also, doesn't it take place before MGS1?

Bacon wrote:
jibran wrote:
I played the demo for the remake on 3DS. Looks amazing. But I don't have a 3DS, so...
Also, doesn't it take place before MGS1?
Yeah, MGS3 takes place in the sixties. I was amazed by how they made it all work.
Do you... like pineapple?