Video Games

A place to discuss music and video games.
WoW can't be complete because the pvp is the most unbalanced in gaming history

SilverHeart wrote:
It's a fact that WoW is the most complete and well developed MMO
That's just your opinion... man.
:facepalm:
Anyone is entitled to opinions even if they're against the general consensus, wide acceptance or against the facts.

For example some can consider Barcelona the best club in the history of football. They're entitled to that opinion yet it is widely accepted and supported by a gigantic sheet of facts that Real Madrid is the best club in the history of football.
thrice wrote:WoW can't be complete because the pvp is the most unbalanced in gaming history
Nobody said anything about it being complete but I remember I said that it is the most complete. And I would not really agree with the PVP thing.

RIFA wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:
:facepalm:
Anyone is entitled to opinions even if they're against the general consensus, wide acceptance or against the facts.

For example some can consider Barcelona the best club in the history of football. They're entitled to that opinion yet it is widely accepted and supported by a gigantic sheet of facts that Real Madrid is the best club in the history of football.
thrice wrote:WoW can't be complete because the pvp is the most unbalanced in gaming history
Nobody said anything about it being complete but I remember I said that it is the most complete. And I would not really agree with the PVP thing.
SPOILER: I'm from Barça.

As for the bolded part, not in modern times, I would say. Real Madrid is a memento from older times. It's true that Real Madrid, in its time, was the best cluib of the world, but I'm not sure most would say they're still the best in history. Barcelona is much superior. :twisted:

No need to discuss it off-topic, just ilustrating my beliefs.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

eer:
RIFA get out, you're such a douche sometimes, double standards all the way.

Borderlands 2 for GOTY

m4st4 wrote:
eer:
Refer to my reply to SilverHeart... then call me a douche and throw the double standards thing on table. ;)

RIFA wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
eer:

Refer to my reply to SilverHeart... then call me a douche and throw the double standards thing on table. ;)
As long as you keep on acting as the all knowing truth over everything I ain't referring to nothing.

m4st4 wrote:
RIFA wrote: Refer to my reply to SilverHeart... then call me a douche and throw the double standards thing on table. ;)
As long as you keep on acting as the all knowing truth over everything I ain't referring to nothing.
I see... Good. Then why do you even respond by asking something that was already answered in the thread? Making such remarks and ignoring what I said is really not that smart because that won't make you any better than me. You should be more calm... and excuse my judgment.