Video Games

A place to discuss music and video games.
I got my PS4 yesterday. I absolutely love it. Everything looks stunning in that 1080p HD (makes me sad that I have to go home today and I'll only play on a 32" TV). Killzone especially looks like real fucking life. I also really love the new UI, much cleaner than the XMB. Who else picked one up?

BroskiSabor wrote:I got my PS4 yesterday. I absolutely love it. Everything looks stunning in that 1080p HD (makes me sad that I have to go home today and I'll only play on a 32" TV). Killzone especially looks like real fucking life. I also really love the new UI, much cleaner than the XMB. Who else picked one up?
Mine was due to be delivered by the beginning of December, but now Amazon is saying that it will arrive after Christmas. :problem:

So Borderlands 2 will release ANOTHER DLC after they just released GOTY Edition....

Huehuehuehuehuehuehue

Does anyone know if GOW will continue on ps4?

hollow head wrote:Does anyone know if GOW will continue on ps4?
Nothing's been announced yet.

hollow head wrote:Does anyone know if GOW will continue on ps4?
Sony Santa Monica is releasing something on VGA..erm X.

BroskiSabor wrote:I got my PS4 yesterday. I absolutely love it. Everything looks stunning in that 1080p HD (makes me sad that I have to go home today and I'll only play on a 32" TV). Killzone especially looks like real fucking life. I also really love the new UI, much cleaner than the XMB. Who else picked one up?
Congrats! Still waiting for the 29th to arrive.

Was KZ:SF the only game you picked up?

-ArmouredTitan- wrote:
Congrats! Still waiting for the 29th to arrive.

Was KZ:SF the only game you picked up?
Nope, also got Battlefield 4, Assasin's Creed IV, and FIFA 14. The guy that sold it to me also included Knack, but I sold that back to get an extra controller.