Video Games

A place to discuss music and video games.
Dodd wrote:Sony da gawd :thumbup:

Jungian wrote:
Well, there goes everything I've said since you can't post anything other than a gif regarding this topic... Ten posts in a row - gif/meme... :blank:

Jungian wrote: Image
lol no :roll: :facepalm:

A definitive NO to that kind of post.

Im getting at PS4 just for The Division

WiiU -> Pretty much everything from Platinum Dunes and first parties

PS4 -> MGSV and Final Fantasy XV, can't wait to see next gen Tomb Raider, God of War (Egiptian or Nordic mythology?) and Uncharted 4 in the next year or so

XBOX ONE -> at this point I'm only interested in Halo 5, but that's probably November/December 2014; Croatia is entering EU in 15 Days, who knows, maybe we'll be ''green'' one day...

m4st4 wrote:
Jungian wrote:
Well, there goes everything I've said since you can't post anything other than a gif regarding this topic... Ten posts in a row - gif/meme... :blank:
Literally everything he posts in this topic comes from Reddit; it's quite annoying.

Jungian wrote:Image
Reported for intentional trolling even after several longtime members pointed out at your posts - in this case it was quite obvious, blunt, and non-metaphorical FUCK YOU reserved for each and every member in this thread and especially mods who let you survive this long in that particular state of mind. It is clear that your only reason to exist as so called ''Jungian'' on NF is to shame yourself in a Video Game thread only, which is by definition ridiculous and sad. Now I don't know or particularly care who you are, but I do care about this board becoming infested with creatures like you so, would you kindly, remove yourself from the collective as a tumor that you are.

m4st4 wrote:WiiU -> Pretty much everything from Platinum Dunes and first parties

PS4 -> MGSV and Final Fantasy XV, can't wait to see next gen Tomb Raider, God of War (Egiptian or Nordic mythology?) and Uncharted 4 in the next year or so

XBOX ONE -> at this point I'm only interested in Halo 5, but that's probably November/December 2014; Croatia is entering EU in 15 Days, who knows, maybe we'll be ''green'' one day...
You do know Kingdom Hearts 3 and FFXV are coming to Xbone