Video Games

A place to discuss music and video games.
shadow123 wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
SomeFrenchToast wrote:That makes me wonder... why do they still bother with CoD when you have beasts like BF4 and TitanFall incoming?
Who, gamers? Because the companies are quite easy to figure out - COD will sell A LOT of units.

yep thats definitely right :) bf 4 will get raped in sale i reckon, in between arkham origins, ac : black flag and cod:ghosts
raped in sales?

COD MW3 - 30 million copies
BF3 - 25 million copies + 6 million premium users

I dunno about you guys but I have a feeling this will be the year when BF4 will surpass COD in sales.

RIFA wrote:
shadow123 wrote:
m4st4 wrote: Who, gamers? Because the companies are quite easy to figure out - COD will sell A LOT of units.

yep thats definitely right :) bf 4 will get raped in sale i reckon, in between arkham origins, ac : black flag and cod:ghosts
raped in sales?

COD MW3 - 30 million copies
BF3 - 25 million copies + 6 million premium users

I dunno about you guys but I have a feeling this will be the year when BF4 will surpass COD in sales.
Sure, especially considering your history of predicting financial success. :P

On a serious note, I barely have an opinion on this, since both COD and BF look pretty much the same to me. I'm sure tons of people will flock to buy either game regardless.

Does anyone have a HQ version of this pic:

Cilogy wrote:Sure, especially considering your history of predicting financial success. :P
Well, i fucked up two times with Avengers and Prometheus... movies for which I let my emotional investment to mess with my predictions.

However, I'm not saying BF4 will sell more. I do say that if they do sell more... I doubt it would be that surprising considering the incredible sales of BF3 and the much more over anticipated BF4.

RIFA wrote:
Cilogy wrote:Sure, especially considering your history of predicting financial success. :P
Well, i fucked up two times with Avengers and Prometheus... movies for which I let my emotional investment to mess with my predictions.

However, I'm not saying BF4 will sell more. I do say that if they do sell more... I doubt it would be that surprising considering the incredible sales of BF3 and the much more over anticipated BF4.
I understand. BF4 anticipation definitely feels like it's stronger, whereas it seems like there's a new COD game coming out every week.

oh le irony 8-)

gee..the ps4 is smaller than the new ps3 slim

The Last of Us is siiiick :o :o

Jungian wrote:Image

oh le irony 8-)

gee..the ps4 is smaller than the new ps3 slim

Woow, look how tiny that thing is! Almost like Wii!

RIFA wrote:
:blank: