Video Games

A place to discuss music and video games.
Sonic the Hedgehog > Mario

Bacon wrote:Sonic the Hedgehog > Mario

The horror. . .
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

darthnazgul wrote:

The horror. . .
Excluding that game. And maybe Shadow The Hedgehog.

Sonic is great but lolno

Sonic 3 & Knuckles is one of the greatest plat-formers of all time, if not THE best.

I'm playing the Mass Effect trilogy back to back to back. There is such a massive improvement in gameplay and content from ME1 to ME2. Where the first game feels empty and short, the second game feels more full, there's more stuff in it, and feels longer.

I just finished 1 and started on 2, I haven't bought 3 yet, but I hope the transition makes another jump in improvement.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:I'm playing the Mass Effect trilogy back to back to back. There is such a massive improvement in gameplay and content from ME1 to ME2. Where the first game feels empty and short, the second game feels more full, there's more stuff in it, and feels longer.

I just finished 1 and started on 2, I haven't bought 3 yet, but I hope the transition makes another jump in improvement.
I know there are DLCs now.
gib sigs

Second one may have the better gameplay, but IMO the first one has the better storyline.

Pratham wrote:
Cilogy wrote:I'm playing the Mass Effect trilogy back to back to back. There is such a massive improvement in gameplay and content from ME1 to ME2. Where the first game feels empty and short, the second game feels more full, there's more stuff in it, and feels longer.

I know there are DLCs now.
...I didn't mind the ending. Or at least I wasn't completely disappointed.
Do you... like pineapple?