Video Games

A place to discuss music and video games.
jibran wrote:
prince0gotham wrote: god damn fallout 3
Personally, I prefer New Vaginas to 3.
but no one would recommend skipping f3

m4st4 wrote:Image
Whoever came up with this sick fuck gets my applause. Intro to this Ubisoft masterpiece - the very reason I'm still playing video games, a far cry from previous efforts in the franchise, cinematic and immersive, can't wait to find out what happens next - even better - go through the experience myself. Surely, TOP 5 this year. :clap:
Actually, in a sense the actor came up with the character by himself. Michael Mando auditioned for a part but he didn't get it. However, Ubisoft liked his audition so much that they decided to give him a small role, which was used in the first demo of the game (I believe the infamous "Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity" monologue was adlibbed). It became such a popular role that he was upgraded to antagonist.

An extraordinary performance, hopefully the game will give him more opportunities.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

prince0gotham wrote:
jibran wrote:
Personally, I prefer New Vaginas to 3.
but no one would recommend skipping f3
Aye.
darthnazgul wrote:..."Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity" monologue was adlibbed.
Wow, really? That's pretty fantastic.
Do you... like pineapple?

Vader182 wrote:I'm looking for a game that'll eat up nearly endless hours of time on PS3, 360, but almost definitely preferably playable on OS X (I realize this limits the shit out of my option). Bit of a dramatic shift in my personal life recently, need something to keep my brain busy for hours and hours on end. I've been pondering DIablo III, but I've never played the series (more of a Starcraft/WOW fella myself), so I dunno. I'd prefer something RPG-esque or RTS-esque- idk. Something that's captivating as hell, demands attention, and very easy to exploit the addictive and obsessive aspects of my personality.

Hit me up.

-Vader
Dude, just play Halo 4. I'm not a multiplayer person and yet here I am, every fucking night - countless hours of gametime. Also, captivating single player campaign won't hurt either. You also have Far Cry 3 (darthnazgul, amazing info, thanks!), Fallout 3 as prince mentioned (plus all those sweet DLCs) aand... That's fine enough.

m4st4 wrote:
Vader182 wrote:I'm looking for a game that'll eat up nearly endless hours of time on PS3, 360, but almost definitely preferably playable on OS X (I realize this limits the shit out of my option). Bit of a dramatic shift in my personal life recently, need something to keep my brain busy for hours and hours on end. I've been pondering DIablo III, but I've never played the series (more of a Starcraft/WOW fella myself), so I dunno. I'd prefer something RPG-esque or RTS-esque- idk. Something that's captivating as hell, demands attention, and very easy to exploit the addictive and obsessive aspects of my personality.

Hit me up.

-Vader
Dude, just play Halo 4. I'm not a multiplayer person and yet here I am, every fucking night - countless hours of gametime. Also, captivating single player campaign won't hurt either. You also have Far Cry 3 (darthnazgul, amazing info, thanks!), Fallout 3 as prince mentioned (plus all those sweet DLCs) aand... That's fine enough.
I've beaten Halo 4 on Heroic, then normal, and will go back for legendary relatively soon, but, how do you play -that- much?

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
I've beaten Halo 4 on Heroic, then normal, and will go back for legendary relatively soon, but, how do you play -that- much?

-Vader
Not much, 1.5-2 hours a day, at night. Still, big leap for me since I tend to loose focus with games relatively soon.

Edit: Aand...Elizabeth is on the back cover so I'm happy now.

They've changed Elizabeth's appearance two or three times already. Meh, who gives a shit, this game is gonna rock for sure!

BeHappyAndStupid wrote:They've changed Elizabeth's appearance two or three times already. Meh, who gives a shit, this game is gonna rock for sure!
Pre-ordered and waiting, eagerly! :think:

someone on youtube just said Vas would make a perfect Zsasz in a new batman movie

prince0gotham wrote:someone on youtube just said Vas would make a perfect Zsasz in a new batman movie

Michael Mando is the very definition of insanity, I say yes! :clap: