You choose: TOP 10 Games of All Time?

A place to discuss music and video games.
1. Shadow of the Colossus
2. Final Fantasy VII
3. Resident Evil 4
4. Metal Gear Solid 4
5. God of War 2
6. Megaman 2
7. Resident Evil 2
8. Metal Gear Solid
9. Dead Space
10. Bioshock

Lemme think.

1.Resident Evil 4
2. Burnout 3: Takedown
3. Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
4. The Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
5. Okami
6. Star Wars Battlefront 2
7. Zone of The Enders 2: The Second Runner
8. Shadow of the Colossus
9. Silent Hill 3
10. Soul-Calibur 3

Holy mac, this list just proved to be a 'best PS2 games', or 'reasons why Jibran plays PS2'.
Anyway, this list is reasonably accurate, I do love them. But still, I might have missed a few things.
Do you... like pineapple?

GAHHHH too damn hard.But I'm sure that Warcraft 3 and Prince of Persia:Warrior Within makes into my list.

Pfff super diffucult.

1.Sonic (sega)
2.Fahrenheit
3.Batman Begins
4.Assasin Creed
5.Super Mario
7.Mercenaries
8.Tekken 3

thats it.

Updated (and final) list... lots of things changed after I discovered Nintendo in my 25th summer, lol...

1) HALO SAGA

Spartans Never die. They're just missing in action.

Sandbox gameplay, memorable music and enemies, unforgettable protagonist(s). Halo 4 is the only game ever that made my shed a tear for a bunch of pixels.

2) METROID PRIME TRILOGY

It's all about the music...

Combination of Super Mario platforming and Zelda's non-linear approach of exploration with decidedly darker atmosphere is my kinda deal. Samus Aran for the win and same goes for pretty much everything else: OST, level design, gameplay.

3) HALF-LIFE 2 & HALF LIFE 2: EPISODES

Wake up, Mr.Freeman, wake up and... smell the ashes.

What can I say, the only reason I put this after Halo and Metroid is it's linear approach. Sure, you can have tons of fun with the gravity gun but there is only so much ways you can defeat the level. Still, it's Valve and it's a masterpiece. Now, can we get some Half-Life 3 confirmations (E3 2013)?

4) METAL GEAR SOLID 4: GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS

It's all about... The finality.

After playing through every known Metal Gear several times I'm 100% positive, the fourth one is my favorite. The best controls on a PS controller for the series so far, Old Snake brings a lot of good ol' David Hayter badassery and it's a pleasure every time, sneaking with Snake through a futuristic battlefield, it calms my nerves.

5) THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: SKYWARD SWORD

It's all about that... feeling of innocence and adventure.

Same as Super Mario (down below) and Metroid (2nd place) - it's non-linear and fun. Wii Motion Plus is immersive and unique way of exploring this world and feels interactive beyond those pesky quick events. It's a well known and established mythology, fully fleshed out world enriched with details and unforgettable set pieces.

6) WARCRAFT III & WARCRAFT III: THE FROZEN THRONE

Blizzard knows how to make a game... and cutscene

I've never played any other RTS so much as this Blizzard's masterpiece. Fantastic and easy-to-use Editor, usage of Heroes in both single player and multi, and four epic campaigns. Beats WOW, Starcraft 2 and Diablo III in my book, and I played them all.

7) SILENT HILL 2 & SILENT HILL 3

It's mesmerizing, still.

Simply put: it's a piece of (Japanese) horror art.

8) THE ELDER SCROLLS III: MORROWIND

All the feels...

Better than Oblivion and Skyrim for one simple reason: there was no quick time travel. Everything was done on foot and everything felt infinitely more epic while walking for half an hour through the ash storm with Jeremy Soul in the background. No physics or fancy graphics (even though Morrowind had one of the first implementations of pixel shaders in gaming history) but if was epic non the less.

9) RESIDENT EVIL 4

Best of the best.

Still the best in the series for me, one level above previous (more puzzle-like) entries and couple of levels above Resi 5 and (especially) 6. It had atmosphere and the gameplay is still addicting.

10) SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2

In space no one can hear you level up.

Super Mario goes 3D, finds a galaxy or two and decides to use Wii motion, for the win.

Almost made it: Final Fantasy IX & X, Uncharted 2 & 3 , God of War & God of War 2, Bayonetta, Broken Sword series, Alien Vs. Predator 2, GTA: Vice City, KOTOR & KOTOR: Sith Lords, Fatal Frame series, Arkham City.

jibran wrote:Lemme think.

1.Resident Evil 4
5. Okami
9. Silent Hill 3
10. Soul-Calibur 3

Holy mac, this list just proved to be a 'best PS2 games', or 'reasons why Jibran plays PS2'.
Anyway, this list is reasonably accurate, I do love them. But still, I might have missed a few things.
This more or less still stands.

jibran wrote:
jibran wrote:Lemme think.

1.Resident Evil 4
5. Okami
9. Silent Hill 3
10. Soul-Calibur 3

This more or less still stands.
Okami, Shadow of the Colossus, ZOE2...nice! :twothumbsup:

Now this is a tough one.
1) System shock 2
2) Half Life 2
3) GTA IV
4) BioShock
5) Battlefield 2
6) Super Smash Bros. Melee
7) Red Dead Redemption
8) Super Mario 64
9) Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eeeeaaattterrrrrrrrrr
10) Halo 3

Man, Snake-Eater/Subsistence was such a phenomenal game. Adding the 3D camera in Subsistence really made the environments and gameplay even better.

My favorite James Bond intro is not a James Bond intro at all.