The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Official Amazing Thread

A place to discuss music and video games.

We have a thread for BF3 and B:AC but no thread for Skyrim?!

Ok so, apparently there's a new patch for PC out... Hope it will fix the issues people seem to have since the update of the second patch.

Any Skyrim discussion like tutorials, patches, leveling up, game issues, put them all here.

At the moment I'm level 42 like a boss. Made no daedric set just one dragonbone and I didn't even enchanted it... Actually I have a daedric armor on Lydia.

Now I have an issue. I'm not sure if I told Lydia to wait for me somewhere but she's been gone for like 3 days lol and she had a lot of my stuff with her. Now I know she ain't dead because I can't find her in Hall of the Dead in Whiterun so... any idea how could I get her back? :modesty:

bump

Skyrim was too pricy & I don't have windows so I downloaded Daggerfall.

In the UK, GameStation are selling this for £24 at the minute. I must take advantage of this situation.

prince0gotham wrote:bump
Since you play this game can you answer my issue? :|

RIFA wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:bump
Since you play this game can you answer my issue? :|

That is the real answer to your problem. Let Lydia stay at home! But sorry, dunno the real answer.

nah i can't answer about Lydia but I'm putting an end to my vacation from Skyrim

Skyrim is fucking brilliant!

HAHA i'm doing the Skyrim version of Hangover - quest. Hilarious. Not only that but this quest involves (so far a staff and a goat and) me being about to marry someone. Funny thing is I'm already married to Ysolda and she's one of the people I'm supposed to ask about the lost wedding ring...