GTAV

A place to discuss music and video games.
RyanRises wrote:Fan Recreation Map.
The map for Gta 4 is way bigger than that and since Rockstar has said the map is the size of their game worlds combined, it has to be massive.

darthnazgul wrote:Wow, March is pretty flooded with new games. Guess it's the new November. And I'm surprised it's out that early.
And for me the only one that matters is Rayman Legends.

That being said, I doubt GTA V is out in March...

Amazing Spider-Man wrote: And for me the only one that matters is Rayman Legends.
Interesting choice for a username.

07202012 wrote:
Amazing Spider-Man wrote: And for me the only one that matters is Rayman Legends.
Interesting choice for a username.
He likes Spiderman. A refreshing change from the onslaught of Batman123 and DarkKnight3256.
Do you... like pineapple?

RyanRises wrote:
brickarts295 wrote: :clap: :clap: :clap: Very nice must have taken a lot of reasearch
It's bigger than that map. :tooexcited:
I should hope so, that map is tiny. :lol:

This is going to be the biggest game Rockstar has made.

Say Girl

Peace wrote:This is going to be the biggest game Rockstar has made.

Do you have a link to the article where Kotaku used this? I mean I could create an image that has GTAV at five times the size it is in that and claim it's going to be that scale.

Via Rockstar’s official website.
Dear all,
Today, we have an official release date to share with you: Grand Theft Auto V will arrive in stores on September 17, 2013.
We know this is about four months later than originally planned and we know that this short delay will come as a disappointment to many of you, but, trust us, it will be worth the extra time. GTAV is a massively ambitious and complex game and it simply needs a little more polish to be of the standard we and, more importantly, you require.
To all Grand Theft Auto fans, please accept our apologies for the delay, and our promise that the entire team here is working very hard to make the game all it can be. We are doing all we can to help ensure it will meet if not exceed your expectations come September – we thank you for your support and patience.
Yours,
The GTA Team
As expected. :ugeek:

Aw yiss
Sigs???