GTAV

A place to discuss music and video games.
Mason wrote:I never used to be so involved in stories, but when the fourth game came out, I actually cared about characters and situations. It had much more of a connection than previous games, which was nice.
Forgot which one of your 'friends' you had to kill first but I remember that I really didn't wanna kill him.

Looking good. Colourful and fresh. Seems closer in tone to Vice City, LA seems like a good location.
Do you... like pineapple?

Here's the music from the trailer, if interested.

Looks great :tooexcited:
But I still want Vice City back :(

OMG OMG OMG the trailer is so awesome!!!!!
The city already looks better than Liberty City in GTA IV. You know, more color, more variation.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :tooexcited: :tooexcited:

Wow! Anyone think we're gonna have Las Venturas and San Fierro as DLC or episodes?

I hope not, not really a fan of DLC. Hope the whole map is in the main game. DLC for more missions/vehicles etc is totally cool though.
Do you... like pineapple?

http://uk.games.ign.com/articles/121/1211494p1.html
Yesterday we saw the GTA V trailer - today we're getting some extra information. Take-Two has issued a statement on Grand Theft Auto V's location and status.

Announcing that the game is "in full development," the game's publisher confirmed that GTA V would take place in "the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches." The firm said the game is "the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created".

Los Santos is one of three cities located in GTA's fictional West Coast state of San Andreas, featured in 2004's Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

Sam Houser, founder of Rockstar said, "Grand Theft Auto V is another radical reinvention of the Grand Theft Auto universe. We are incredibly excited to share our new vision with our fans."

The release continues, "A bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present-day Southern California. Rockstar Games pioneered the open world genre with the Grand Theft Auto series, one of the most successful entertainment properties of all time. With more than 114 million copies sold-in worldwide, Grand Theft Auto games have helped propel video games into the cultural mainstream. Grand Theft Auto V is the follow up to 2008's record-breaking, critically-acclaimed Grand Theft Auto IV. Rockstar Games continued its tradition of award-winning open world games with the 2010 blockbuster Western, Red Dead Redemption, and the groundbreaking detective thriller L.A. Noire in 2011."

Mr. Caine wrote:So we are not gonna get San Fierro and Las Venturas :|

Worst case scenario
I would like to see Las Venturas in the new GTA V engine. :neutral: