GTAV

A place to discuss music and video games.
U guys r on ps4 right
Wait, i dont even know if the servers are gen-specific

prince0gotham wrote:U guys r on ps4 right
Wait, i dont even know if the servers are gen-specific
Yep. I don't think they're gen-specific though. 360's having the worst of it from what I've heard.

Okay, so I've played through the majority of heists, and I've enjoyed them. There's some neat ties to the main story, fun mechanics and awesome vehicles introduced throughout.

But that last heist? Fuck it. In the ass. The first two setups are annoying as Hell and poorly designed, and the rest is all right. But then you get to the getaway for the heist itself, and that's where it falls apart. Okay, so first of all
one of the setups is that you have to get four bikes for the getaway. The idea being that you can split up and regroup at the drop off, right? Except the wanted level during the chase doesn't go away until you get there, and because you're on bikes you're especially vulnerable. So it's effectively pointless and the best thing to do is go for the nearest four door car you see after escaping, which of course are unarmoured and don't have bulletproof tires, so what was the point in getting the bikes if they were the worst option? Plus there's the fact that you've stolen two heavily-armoured vehicles for past heists which would have worked much better.

Then there's the cops, oh boy the cops. They keep spawning out of nowhere, sometimes right in front of you and in the weirdest ways. In fact, there were times where there were so many cops that the game would slow down and drop in FPS, making it far easier to fail. Oh, and every time the cops shoot the guys carrying the money, you lose around five grand. Just to make it all the more annoying.
It's like they spent the year and a half working on the first four heists and then just gave up with the final one. Very disappointed in that last one.

60 FPS PC trailer.

Gonna be attempting a no death run of the heists in the near future. I dread that final heist.

No way :lol:

Didn't know where to put this, so... Anyhow, this is fantastic!
New Versions of L.A. Noire coming November 14
For Nintendo Switch, PS4 & Xbox One
Plus THE VR CASE FILES for HTC Vive
Details at the Rockstar Newswire: http://rsg.ms/0420a06

lol but they didn't put it on PC? or is the PC version already upgraded?

The game doesn't look that good on PC, so unless the upgrades are only mediocre, it's kinda weird that they are leaving PC out.