E3 2018: Official Hype Thread

A place to discuss music and video games.
prince0gotham wrote:
June 10th, 2018, 6:08 pm
CDPR just released a GTA 6 trailer guise
Not out before 2020, just confirmed by game director.

My favorite game of the show? Aside from Cyberpunk obviously. Not From Software’s latest. Or Kingdom Hearts III with those beautiful Frozen and Tangled worlds. Or Division 2 looking really nice with supposedly more content.

But DMCV. Hobo Dante. Nero looking like DMC Dante almost... and the overall crazyness of that presentation. Looks like it’s already pissing some fans. A western world through Itsuno’s prism. I’m so on board that one! :clap:

https://youtu.be/vc2656TCbgg
Loooove thiiiiiiis! :clap:

Kojima-san tomorrow. Finally.

Fallout 76 also has my attention as does KHIII.

Bacon wrote:
June 10th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Kojima-san tomorrow. Finally.

Fallout 76 also has my attention as does KHIII.
Prediction on Sony presentation? I say they’ll open with Ghost of Tsushima, follow with Death Stranding (actual gameplay), then Spider-Man... finish with The Last of Us. And in between there will definitely be a beautiful Resident Evil 2 Remake reveal!

Quite some cool trailers I just woke up to. CDPR ILU😍
And we still have Sony to go.. Holy moly.

For Microsoft, that was a great conference.

Ori 2 looked absolutely amazing
Super hyped for the Dontnod game, Life is Strange had so much soul, and this game looks to be similar in that regard.
The Metro trailer really made me wanna play the first two.

Obviously looking forwarwd to Tomb Raider and Fallout 76, but not holding my breath until I've seen some actual gameplay. Also, I'm pissed that between two press conferences they've only showed like three minutes of Battlefield V.

Sekiro and Cyberpunk 2077 were the two biggest highlights. Both are 100% gonna be day 1 purchases, and I fully trust in both Fromsoftware and CDPR to create an epic experience.

Didn't expect DmC5 at all. Looks like kind of a mix of the old one and the better parts of the reboot.

SilverHeart wrote:
June 10th, 2018, 8:20 pm
Didn't expect DmC5 at all. Looks like kind of a mix of the old one and the better parts of the reboot.
He lives.

Happy for the TES fans to get the confirmation. Nice conference by Bethesda.

Fallout 76 confirmed to be a multiplayer survival based game. They also announced a Wolfenstein co-op game and a few DLC stuff for their other games. And Rage 2.

Both ES6 and Starfield were confirmed, but absolutely nothing was shown.

A very underwhelming press conference, definitely the weakest Bethesda has had since they started doing them like 3-4 years ago.