Bioshock Infinite

A place to discuss music and video games.
According to TV Tropes, there's a pretty incredible and spoileriffic Easter egg.
You can hear the Songbird's death in the background of Bioshock One just around the time you witness Sander's student play the piano.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

darthnazgul wrote:According to TV Tropes, there's a pretty incredible and spoileriffic Easter egg.
You can hear the Songbird's death in the background of Bioshock One just around the time you witness Sander's student play the piano.
YEP. It's fucking real.

0:14

7:32-7:36

RIFA wrote:
darthnazgul wrote:According to TV Tropes, there's a pretty incredible and spoileriffic Easter egg.
YEP. It's fucking real.

0:14

7:32-7:36
Dear Ken Levine,

And for those that are into these mysterious societies... here's a treat...

LOL, I'm at my college and what do I do without Bioshock Infinite? I'm watching Bioshock Infinite walkthroughs leading up to the part where I left the game. :modesty:

At the beginning of this video, Ken Levine says something important, about bringing us Players into the narrative, and it is something that caught my attention just yesterday. In the first two games you're basically playing inside a graveyard, learning things through side elements. In this game you're a part of this living, breathing, working society... And you just want to take a step back, look at all the posters, hear them talking... It's beautiful. And it's so important to that connectivity with the players factor he's been talking about.

Finished the game. OKAY, I have nothing to say, I feel so mindfucked. The ending was sick, even if
I kind of suspected Elizabeth to be Booker's daughter.
Still have to think more about it, but this could be the best game I've ever played.

Just finished the game. GOD THE WAIT WAS SO WORTH IT.

Ruth wrote:Finished the game. OKAY, I have nothing to say, I feel so mindfucked. The ending was sick, even if
I kind of suspected Elizabeth to be Booker's daughter.
Still have to think more about it, but this could be the best game I've ever played.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread. ... st52308228