E3 2017: The Reckoning

A place to discuss music and video games.
Dobson wrote:That only was in-engine footage showing what they're targeting visually and in terms of gameplay. I'd take it with a grain of salt.
I'd say that if they weren't known for actually delivering. I remember seeing the trailer for Last Light and having my mind blown. Game looked even better. Metro is known on PC for being very similar to Crysis. High-tech but also needs a monster PC to run smoothly. The Redux version of previous games have been optimized tho.

So I expect this next one to look actually just as good as in the trailer. Now whether you need a 2K PC to actually get that kind of detail is another discussion. But they will deliver. The game will look that good.

Full song from the Super Mario Odyssey trailer:

I want whatever Devolver Digital's marketing department is on.

Super Mario Odyssey - it's scary when you know it's almost 100% certain a game is going to have 93 or higher Metacritic when it comes out. I've heard waaaayyy to good of things for this to not have many GOTY nominees this year.

Of the two Mario games I'm digging Rabbids more to be honest. It's outside the box.

SilverHeart wrote:Of the two Mario games I'm digging Rabbids more to be honest. It's outside the box.
Odyssey is what I've been craving for years but the Rabbids one is definitely intriguing. Definitely didn't expect to be that interested in it.