Radiothread

A place to discuss music and video games.
I mean, this isn't necessarily the weirdest thing they've done but it's quite unexpected. And I expect the show is very far off from production as well.

Bacon wrote:I mean, this isn't necessarily the weirdest thing they've done but it's quite unexpected. And I expect the show is very far off from production as well.
Indeed, feels like more a move to attract more money (one of the financiers backed out). Apparently they're in negotiations for a NY run from this time next year.

antovolk wrote:
Bacon wrote:I mean, this isn't necessarily the weirdest thing they've done but it's quite unexpected. And I expect the show is very far off from production as well.
Indeed, feels like more a move to attract more money (one of the financiers backed out). Apparently they're in negotiations for a NY run from this time next year.
I mean....it's working. I'll buy the soundtrack solely for this.

I like "Everything In Its Right Place" and pretty much anything on In Rainbows

and that's about it

Cilogy wrote:I like "Everything In Its Right Place" and pretty much anything on In Rainbows

and that's about it
Have you heard A Moon Shaped Pool? I think it's like In Rainbows' sadder, somber sibling.

Wake me up when Radiohead announces their next tour in Australia. I own A Moon Shaped Pool on both CD and Vinyl and it's sooooooooo fucking good.

"I Promise" comes out this Friday (June 2nd) ahead of the OKNOTOK reissue on the 23rd.

Here's a live performance from '96: