Radiothread

A place to discuss music and video games.
Does Thom Yorke ever sleep?

Suspiria soundtrack, this song, LP3 next year

https://www.residentadvisor.net/news/43094
Thom Yorke will debut his "first composition for classical music artists and concert halls" in France, the UK and Germany this April.

Yorke's performance will form part of Minimalist Dream House, a show highlighting the work of pianist sister duo Katia & Marielle Labèque. The event will be split into two parts, with Yorke appearing in the second half. The Radiohead frontman will join the sisters in performing "Don't Fear The Light," a piece he wrote for two pianos, electronics and modular synthesiser. The three artists will also perform a new song together to close the concert.
Very interested in this considering that Yorke doesn't even read music.

Baconhead

Baconhead Rises. :|

?

I mean, you could put one of those wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube men on stage with a recording of bird screeches blasting over the speakers and get the same effect as Thom Yorke performing music.

💯

Bacon wrote:
January 17th, 2019, 6:14 pm
https://www.residentadvisor.net/news/43094
Thom Yorke will debut his "first composition for classical music artists and concert halls" in France, the UK and Germany this April.

Yorke's performance will form part of Minimalist Dream House, a show highlighting the work of pianist sister duo Katia & Marielle Labèque. The event will be split into two parts, with Yorke appearing in the second half. The Radiohead frontman will join the sisters in performing "Don't Fear The Light," a piece he wrote for two pianos, electronics and modular synthesiser. The three artists will also perform a new song together to close the concert.
Very interested in this considering that Yorke doesn't even read music.
He doesn’t? Wow I never knew that, considering how complex their music is I always assumed that he knew how to read or understand theory in some way.

Apparently Thom Yorke has a music video shot on IMAX cameras coming out June 26th leading to his third solo album. Very intrigued in what this will be and means.

request thread title change to:

Radiothread: A Bacon Thread

Nomis wrote:
June 19th, 2019, 9:11 am
request thread title change to:

Radiothread: A Bacon Thread
I mean, I can stop updating the thread. I just know that there's a solid amount of people on this site that care more about this band than just about any others, especially considering their work with PTA (and Yorke's rumored upcoming IMAX footage).