All Eyez On Kendrick Lamar

A place to discuss music and video games.
Bacon wrote:Whoa that price. Autographed vinyl, shirt, digital download for $40 ($25 for autographed CD)???! If I was a bigger Kendrick fan (and if I didn't want a shirt that says DAMN. on it), I'd buy that for sure. Extremely reasonable.
realistically, i'm probably not wearing a shirt with an expletive on it around my family (or anyone even) very often, but considering the price of vinyls right now, when bundled with the shirt, it was an instant buy for me

classic

Bacon wrote:
After this and his Radiohead rankings, Fantano's kind of done for me. Not just bc of the difference of opinion but bc half the reasons he brings up are just kind of....dumb.

Not a big fan of Fantano but it's pretty accurate. This album is good but overpraised. GKMC, followed by TPAB are still Kendrick's best. I put DAMN on par with Section .80 but slightly better.

more E-40 x Kdot would be cool. Shit is heat tbh

Kendrick said new music is coming?

Oh God I just saw the IG thing lmao

Kenny don't do that man... Now all the folks that said a second album is coming will be like "we told you" :lol:

Don't hand us more Ls.

He also gave a coy response about TOC saying we had to "figure it out" and that it was all on us.

Bacon wrote:
Why would he say he has more music coming only to say he doesn't?
I guess it was taken out of context.

Obviously he has more music. He's already in the studio working. But I think he was talking more about features on next TDE projects.