Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
Ruth wrote:
October 25th, 2020, 11:30 am
ok thanks guys for your answers ✌️
PS5 will be backwards compatible with 99% of PS4 games, so strongly vote that.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
October 25th, 2020, 6:19 pm
Ruth wrote:
October 25th, 2020, 11:30 am
ok thanks guys for your answers ✌️
PS5 will be backwards compatible with 99% of PS4 games, so strongly vote that.

-Vader
More than 99.75% to be absolutely correct.

Get a PS5 Ruth, all the cool nolan fans are doing it

40 something hours into DQ11 and boy does this game make you FEEL

Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
November 13th, 2020, 4:38 am
40 something hours into DQ11 and boy does this game make you FEEL

Really? Man, I wish it hooked me faster. Got it on Switch but dropped after 10 hours. It was just too clasical for me after FF7RE this year. But I'm still interested!

Anyway, got Miles Morales Ultimate Edition and Demon's Souls for PS5 and today even Dual Sense. Now, if only that PS5 console would arrive sooner rather than later after 19th... :ninja:

You got the controllers but not console? How?

m4st4 wrote:
November 14th, 2020, 10:52 am
Really? Man, I wish it hooked me faster. Got it on Switch but dropped after 10 hours. It was just too clasical for me after FF7RE this year. But I'm still interested!
it's super classic in both story and mechanics but both are done incredibly well. it's like an old school lord of the rings level of we have to get to X but along the way we're gonna meet a bunch of people and see different worlds that are all very rich and dense. it's generally comfy af. and what's nice is how episodically it's set up, if you play for 2 hrs you'll most likely experience a feature's worth of story. and the stories are good which is what really drives it. i don't game a ton but i'd say its in my top 10.

Pratham wrote:
November 14th, 2020, 12:18 pm
You got the controllers but not console? How?
It's in stores as of yesterday. Same as games.
EU launch is Nov19 but I don't know when I'm going to get mine, just know I'm in queue.

Solo, I might give it a fair shot soon. Before PS5 madness. Currently playing Galaxy on Switch.

𝒫 𝒜 𝐼 𝒩

I'm so obsessed with Doom Eternal... the DLC kicked my fucking ass (sorry), so I decided to replay the original campaign to regain my skills and reflexes. I also want to do an Ultra-Nightmare playthrough in the near(?) future, so I'm spending a lot of time with this amazing looking and sounding game.