Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
Finished one level in Doom Eternal, and so far it's fucking amazing... the music, the sound effects, the speed of gameplay is so much more energetic than in Doom 2016, and I loved that too.

Lmfao

I bought a PS4 Pro for Death Stranding, and I fucking loved it.

Been playing more games because of the quarantine. Finally finished Spider-Man, and just started Jedi: Fallen Order.

And..
The Last of Us II is going to be lovely, I'm sure. I worship Druckmann.

DHOPW42 wrote:
March 20th, 2020, 8:00 am
Finished one level in Doom Eternal, and so far it's fucking amazing... the music, the sound effects, the speed of gameplay is so much more energetic than in Doom 2016, and I loved that too.
Completed the campaign on Ultra-Violence, and I'm tempted to try it on one of the extreme difficulties (Ultra-Nightmare or Extra Life mode), even though UV was quite challenging... but the whole game is so beautiful and entertaining. And the QuakeCon cheat is amazingly silly:D

Can't believe that Blizzard got me playing ranked in Heathstone ever since the revamp few days ago. Like i've been playing way more ranked may more then i ever did before. I previously just reach rank 20-18 each month and just stop playing, but now i actually might want to reach a way higher level because of better rewards and progression.

So yeah, that new Demon Hunter class in Hearthstone is just really overpowered, even with the recent early nerfs, if you have the right build. Like, i managed to get a six win streak from rank 'Gold 4' to rank 'Platinum 10' today. But yeah, rank ladder revamp has me playing way more.

anyone playing animal crossing?

^no i don’t want to get too obsessed

am currently replaying bioshock. initially only wanted to replay infinite, then finished and thought eh why not burial at sea? was really surprised by how much i...didn’t really like episode 2, so here i am replaying the first game in probably... 7.5 years? holy shit time flies

I didn't like episode 2 so much that I abandoned it. I didn't sign up for a stealth game, thank you very much.

Pratham wrote:
April 22nd, 2020, 12:29 pm
I didn't like episode 2 so much that I abandoned it. I didn't sign up for a stealth game, thank you very much.
i didn’t really mind the stealth aspect of it as much, but the writing was so bizarre, good lord

some of the dialogue and elizabeth’s lines, not going to lie, i just cringed hearing. it felt like fan fiction. all of this is so emphasized in my mind now that i’m going through the first one, and its writing is so exquisite often times. also hated how the creators felt the need to cram elizabeth into pretty much everything of importance in the grand scheme of things