Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
right now there's no launch titles that would get me to pull the trigger on a PS5, still neat

-Vader

prince0gotham wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 5:11 pm
demon's souls breh
That art direction was so un-From. 🤢

For my money:
Ratchet
Resi VIIIAGE
Ghostwire Tokyo
Horizon 2
Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Big meh on the design but at least it's better than the XSeX.

Stray tho 🐱

TeddyBlass wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 6:50 pm
Stray tho 🐱
That cat was gorgeous.

Since this is the video game thread, I'm just gonna say that I have not played many video games in my life (most of the ones I did play were Nintendo 64-and Playstation 2-related).
Yet, a PC game I always do come back to is Heroes of Might and Magic III. It's juts so imaginative and the maps are fantastic. The music is awesome and you always discover new and intriguing things. There is (in my humble opinion) no better game to pass the time.

Batfan175 wrote:
July 5th, 2020, 4:42 am
Since this is the video game thread, I'm just gonna say that I have not played many video games in my life (most of the ones I did play were Nintendo 64-and Playstation 2-related).
Yet, a PC game I always do come back to is Heroes of Might and Magic III. It's juts so imaginative and the maps are fantastic. The music is awesome and you always discover new and intriguing things. There is (in my humble opinion) no better game to pass the time.
One of the best and most timeless games ever with infinite replay value.

So... Hades is the best game.

So i decided to pull the trigger and bought Arkham Knight (and it's season pass) and Injustice 2 since it was on sale. Not sure when i'll start Injustice 2 (maybe next month), but gonna get onto Arkham Knight once i finished with Red Dead Redemption 2.