Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
I have to say that Ghost Of Tsushima looks absolutely incredible. I'm not a fan of PS4 exclusive games(they are spectacle with boring and jarring gameplay imo), but this one it's so my kind of s..t. The setting, the atmosphere is perfect, and it seems you have quite some options on how to play it. First day 1 this year for me.

Started Red Dead Redemption 2 couple of days ago since it's been added on Xbox Gamepass this month. Honestly, if people didn't warn me that Chapter 1 would be a slog i would've been more impatient then i actually was. I'm in Chapter 2 now and it's nice the world has opened up. Also completed the intro for Red Dead Online- way better than Chapter 1.

Only played Ailen: Isolation for about 40 mins then got too damn scared... and that's three weeks ago. :facepalm:

So just an FYI in case some people here find themselves having the same problems. The Dualshock 4 V2 controllers for the PS4 are dogshit in terms of quality. I’ve gone through 2 brand new controllers since last Black Friday, as they both started getting stick drift in the right thumb sticks (the character would just start looking up, same exact issue in both controllers).

I posted this on a forum and a lot of people have been having the same issue with the thumbsticks. There are tutorials on YouTube on how to take the controller apart and fix the issue (it sounds like dirt/dust can build up easier underneath the thumbsticks so you have to clean underneath them).

So if you are about to get a new PS4 controller, I’d try to buy the older version of the DualShock 4 if possible or buy a warranty for one of the newer ones. I just don’t want people here to spend money on multiple controllers like I did if there’s a good chance the newer controllers you buy will have the same issues.

115 hours into AC: Odyssey and I’m barely over 60% completion of the main story. I still have swaths of map yet to be explored. The sheer amount of content for this single player game in today’s “online everything” climate is staggering.

Finally finished Horizon Zero Dawn today, and while I didn't find its story to be particularly captivating, the combat is awesome.

I'll probably hold off on Nier Automata for the time being and just play The Frozen Wilds DLC, cuz TLoU II is imminent.

Finally beat GTA 3 after all these years, what a throwback. I can’t believe over a decade ago, that I stopped playing right at the very last mission :facepalm: (didn’t know it was the last one at the time).

I don’t know how people had the mental strength to put up with things like the aiming and the no checkpoint system at the time lol.

Onto Vice City.

Decided to start playing Legends of Runeterra a week ago because i felt like starting another online ftp card game. Honestly, i don't know what it is, but there's something missing in this game- an emptiness feeling and lack of satisfaction- despite it being super generous with it's rewards.

PS5 event in T minus four hours.

demon's souls breh