Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
Cilogy wrote:Fuck The Witcher 3 ... what even is that?
Dude. Easily one of the best games and it's only the very start of this generation. Get to it asap, I was hooked sometimes after Orchard, it hits you and never leaves.

My top 10 most anticipated games for 2015/16:
1) Mirror's Edge: Catalyst - Have you seen that Gamescom gameplay? Frostbite is SICK.
2) Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain - Nuff said; Well, it's not No.1 because I'm almost scared of all the content.
3) Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - Nobody does it quite like NaughtyDog, extended demo confirmed that stance.
4) Fallout 4 - Great, another time eater... love me some postapocalypse.
5) Syberia III - Syberia and Syberia II from Benoît Sokal are some of my favorite games of all time, of course I'm in.
6) Star Wars: Battlefront - last time I felt that true Star Wars vibe in gaming - KOTOR and Jedi Knight II - thanks DICE.
7) Doom - Loved the third one, this looks like a combo of old and new with that essential Mick Gordon music - bring it.
8) Shantae: Half-Genie Hero - 2D/3D platformer with tons of style and snappy, fun dialogues and music, Shantae is my heroine and WayForward knows the business.
9) Destiny: The Taken King - I'm having tons of fun with vanilla, it's constantly improving and now TTK looks even better. Perfect, polished, fun buddy-buddy game!
10) Firewatch - There's something about this game that just invites me closer. I imagine it as a movie with Clooney and Scarlett's voice.

RIFA wrote:
I WANT MORE

m4st4 wrote:My top 10 most anticipated games for 2015/16:
Your lack of DS3 is disturbing.

Anyway...

Finally managed to get 3 stars in every MW3 Spec Ops mission. Server Crash was a bitch.

RIFA wrote:
Not when you consider that I still haven't even touched Bloodborne and everything on the list. But I'm looking forward to it.

Final Fantasy XV confirmed for 2016...

...ten years after it's been announced.

Also, FFVII-R will probably use Unreal 4 so it's reasonable to expect it for 20th anniversary - 2017.

Just beat Peace Walker.
Except for Chapter 5 apparently.

RIFA wrote:

Anyway...

Looks incredible

Been playing a lot of Black Ops I Zombie mode with my friends. Anyone else ever play Zombies? I love it.

I'm playing BLOPS 3 beta in about ten days, my first COD multi after BLOPS 2.