Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
Btw, PC players can get Destiny 2 for free if they log in to the Battle.net client within the next two weeks.

So i just got Rainbow Six Siege. 46gb update plus 7gb disc installation... i'll suspect it'll take 5 days to complete full installation.

You sure you wanna play that after recent news?

Pratham wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 2:29 am
You sure you wanna play that after recent news?
I got it preowned and not gonna use the microtransactions so it's not like i'm directly supporting the devs/company anyway.

My Switch is a dust collector since Celeste and I'll only pick it up for Smash next month, but...
@NintendoEurope
Kick back and relax with @YouTube on your #NintendoSwitch. Enjoy entertainment like music videos and shows, plus gaming livestreams, how-to guides and much more. YouTube is now available to download from Nintendo #eShop.
Finally, lol.

Can't wait for 2019 though. Metroid 4 possibly, Bayo 3, Animal Crossing Switch (!!!)...🕷

Played BFV for 10 hours. I give it an 8,5/10 so far. This game may look like BF1 but it plays like BF3 in hardcore mode set in WW2.

Pros:
- Gunplay is amazing. Weapons do a lot of damage and recoil offer a challenge
- Removal of 3D spotting
- Overhauled player movement
- Fortifications are actually useful and adds a new dynamic to the game
- Attrition system forces you to think more about your engagements and adds immersion
- Visually stunning
- The best map design in the whole franchise
- Customization is cool. Uniforms and gear are authentic and not over the top goofy
- Grand operations is probably the best FPS game mode ever
- Battle royale down the road with this gunplay and map design is gonna destroy BO4 and PUBG

Cons:
- Lack of content? Probably. Still, I would rather have 8 excellent maps than 12 maps with 2 or 3 being complete garbage and the rest okay or meh like in BF1. The amount of weapons is also okay considering the new customization and progress system
- Missing factions like the US, Soviet and Japan
- The game is hard. You are gonna die a lot. It’s not as casual friendly as BF1, which may affect the player base in the long run and result in lack of content in EA’s glorious live service

I'm really enjoying Rainbow Six Seige's multiplayer currently. It's surprisingly untoxic except for rare occasions -most probably it's the oceanic server having less toxic people. It's a shame I barely found anyone online that plays Terrorist Hunt, and can't find anyone for Article 5.

Nominees for The Game Awards announced:

Can't wait for the 10 minute Death Stranding trailer