Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
So our local stockists weren’t doing preorders, and more of a queue type of deal instead, which I assume is smarter in terms of scalpers. I am in that queue, but apparently they’ll be serving only a tiny fraction of buyers in a randomized order. So I’m probably not getting anything, but like..... that’s fine I guess. I’m okay with waiting

Ruth wrote:
November 19th, 2020, 7:16 am
So our local stockists weren’t doing preorders, and more of a queue type of deal instead, which I assume is smarter in terms of scalpers. I am in that queue, but apparently they’ll be serving only a tiny fraction of buyers in a randomized order. So I’m probably not getting anything, but like..... that’s fine I guess. I’m okay with waiting
They told me, because I preordered in late October, I should be getting my PS5 sometimes in December. As long as it's ready for Cyberpunk, I'm good!

m4st4 wrote:
November 20th, 2020, 3:53 am
Ruth wrote:
November 19th, 2020, 7:16 am
They told me, because I preordered in late October, I should be getting my PS5 sometimes in December. As long as it's ready for Cyberpunk, I'm good!
I knew that with the release of PS5 there would be excitement and good ground for fraud. So far I am content with my PS3, but now I don’t play the console at all. A new addition has been released to the World of Warcraft, it is very interesting to get acquainted with the content. For this, I even bought myself a new monitor, chose Acer Nitro IPS. Found a suitable option in this review https://homemakerguide.com/best-gaming- ... under-200/, I came across a very useful article.

Shocker: I got a Nintendo Switch for Christmas (and my upcoming 30th birthday in advance, yeah) with two games: Super Mario Maker 2 and Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I'm already obsessed with the console, I'm browsing through the Nintendo Store for all the available Mario and Zelda games, putting everything on my WishList :D I also found out that retro games (NES and SNES) are also available for a small monthly fee, so I immediatley jumped into Link to the Past, a game I only played on my PC before, through an emulator. But to be able to play it on an actual Nintendo console just warms my heart.

I never had a video game home console, this is my first. My sister knew that I played many NES and SNES games on emulators, and that if I ever had the opportunity to go for a console, it would be a Nintendo console. Games are pretty expensive, but I guess that goes without saying - so I will have think long and hard what to grab next, if I'll have the chance. But I think Super Mario Maker and the new Zelda (as well as Link to the Past) will provide me with long hours of amazing gameplay, so these will perfectly do for now :D

^the switch is honestly where it's at.

this video is the first 2021 movie i've watched and if you're feeling adventurous i do recommend it quite highly lol.

GTA 5 and other rac racing online games. Love them. I often play on https://www.friv2online.com/ there are hundreds cool games on every taste. I can play them for hours. As for me online games are better 'coz I don't need to install them to play
Last edited by johnnyy on January 8th, 2021, 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

johnnyy wrote:
January 6th, 2021, 10:28 am
GTA 5 and other rac racing online games. Love them
Heeeere's Johnny!

I've been lost in Breath of the Wild for the past three weeks and I really don't want to find my way out just yet. I progress as a character but I kept the main quests at bay so far. I am just roaming round and exploring for... ever.

I've had a PS5 for over a month but haven't bought any PS5 games yet (just using it for 4K movies mostly). Any great games to buy? Every game out just feels so underwhelming besides Astro's Playroom

After around 120 hours of play hours (hey, there's a pandemic going on!) I finished Breath of the Wild on the Switch, and I feel empty now. I finished all the side quests, found all the shrines (I may have looked into online walkthroughs), all the outfits... it was an amazing experience. The Zelda games and Nintendo in general are so great at balancing a serious story with silly fun; in my eyes, this is what a great game should be. I'm looking forward to its sequel, I actually can't wait for it. Until then, DLC maybe, and I really have to get my hands on that Link's Awakening remake...