Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
Vader182 wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 3:36 am
Pratham wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 3:00 am
Isn't PC + PS better combo since XBox doesn't have any compelling exclusives?
Depends what you can afford.

Series X + PS5 is much cheaper than PS5 + a gaming PC. But also, Microsoft has bought up all kinds of studios. Oblivion, Bethesda, Rare, a bunch of others. Not to mention reviving Fable, and Halo Infinite which I'm hoping is good again.

-Vader
This. Microsoft is playing the long game this time around. They are looking to become the king of the RPG genre again (they were before the current gen), and that’s right down my alley. The Series X hardware is also slightly better than the PS5.

I can always play the new Sony exclusives on my PS4.

Huh? It looks like Miles Morales and Horizon II will be the only new Sony exclusives to still come to PS4. Demon Souls Remake and Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart won't for a start.

The Series X is a great choice too though :thumbup:

Spider-Man and Horizon Zero Dawn II are the only two I’m wanting to play, so it works for me.

Need Kojima to announce that PS5 horror title.

i just bought a switch, playing games in your bed >

& dragon quest 11 is the chillest adventure ive come across in many moons

So I think I’ve reached the conclusion that I likely will have bought a Playstation by the end of this year. I’m a pathetic noob w console games but given the direction this year seems to have taken (and at least a sizeable portion of 2021), I can always perfect it. The only question is - do I wait for a sale to snag a PS4, or do I get PS5 once it launches? It’s backwards compatible with PS4 games, right? Like what would you guys do lol

I'm thinking of getting PS5 even though I've never owned any console before.

Pratham wrote:
October 24th, 2020, 9:52 am
I'm thinking of getting PS5 even though I've never owned any console before.
Do it so I can add you as a friend and brother.

Well, not right away, it's too expensive at the moment. Maybe after an year or two.

or perhaps i'm going through midlife crisis and instead of buying expensive car, i'm thinking of buying a console :X

ok thanks guys for your answers ✌️