Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
Havoc1st wrote:
August 16th, 2020, 10:19 am
So i decided to pull the trigger and bought Arkham Knight (and it's season pass) and Injustice 2 since it was on sale. Not sure when i'll start Injustice 2 (maybe next month), but gonna get onto Arkham Knight once i finished with Red Dead Redemption 2.
sorry if you commented about it previously but have you played first two arkham games (asylum and city)? some of the plot points might be unclear if you didn't. but enjoy anyway! i'm one of the weirdos who loves knight the most in trilogy :?

galkor wrote:
August 16th, 2020, 11:52 am
sorry if you commented about it previously but have you played first two arkham games (asylum and city)? some of the plot points might be unclear if you didn't. but enjoy anyway! i'm one of the weirdos who loves knight the most in trilogy :?
I completed City and really liked it. I played some of Asylum (i really enjoyed it) but never got to complete it, but i know what the story is about. I've already watched the story for Arkham Knight back when the game was released. I only bought Arkham Knight because i've never played it before.

Havoc1st wrote:
August 16th, 2020, 8:28 pm
I completed City and really liked it. I played some of Asylum (i really enjoyed it) but never got to complete it, but i know what the story is about. I've already watched the story for Arkham Knight back when the game was released. I only bought Arkham Knight because i've never played it before.
ooh, nice. have fun then! i recently played it for second time, still hits right in the feelings. i hope rocksteady's suicide squad is just as good as arkham trilogy

So... Arkham Knight. The batmobile combat and driving is so much more enjoyable once you change the controls. Like, why the hell isn't the 'Battle mode toggle off' the default controls. Also, the sensitivity when driving is a bit too much for my liking, though it's fun crashing into things when driving. I also completely forgot how the combat isn't just mindless countering and punching ha.

Sysmatic wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 8:23 pm
Why do i get Sunset Overdrive vibes from this. Not that's a bad thing.

Damn. This looks impressive

Limited run both physically and digitally. Real nice.

I'll buy it for Galaxy/Sunshine but that limited deal is bs.

I just started playing League of Legends, not bad at all. I play a lot and I use vpn from https://veepn.com/vpn-apps/vpn-for-firefox/ to protect my data and bypass all restrictions. These days it is a mush have tool for every gamer.