Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
I hate Sekiro.

I love Sekiro.

Best From game... after Bloodborne of course.

m4st4 wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 3:32 pm
I hate Sekiro.

I love Sekiro.

I’m really hoping we get a Bloodborne 2 in the launch window of the PS5 but we’ll see.

Anybody pumped for Borderlands 3 at all?

PowerDump wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 7:47 pm
m4st4 wrote:
I hate Sekiro.

I love Sekiro.

I’m really hoping we get a Bloodborne 2 in the launch window of the PS5 but we’ll see.

Oh absolutely, and for both. ;)

May 1st is the gameplay reveal.

Currently going through B2: Handsome Collection on PS4 and I can’t believe I missed out during PS3 era, the game is bonkers.

m4st4 wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 10:51 pm
PowerDump wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 7:47 pm
m4st4 wrote:
I hate Sekiro.

I love Sekiro.

Oh absolutely, and for both. ;)

May 1st is the gameplay reveal.

Currently going through B2: Handsome Collection on PS4 and I can’t believe I missed out during PS3 era, the game is bonkers.
There really hasn’t been anything like Borderlands this gen at all. In case you wanted to try the first one (never played much and I don’t think it’s necessary from what I heard), GameStop is the only retailer selling a physical copy of the Game of the Year edition right now on PS4 and One. It is becoming harder to find because of damn scalpers but if you want more Borderlands it’s there.

I’m going to try and crush all 3 games before the third game.

Fucking fuck Sekiro.

Need to git gud.

Ace

Ace wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 9:21 am

Dayum that was hype

So I’m about 90% through Sekiro, and I really really like it..buuuuuttttttt, there is something extremely just plain frustrating about it at points.

I get the steep learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, shouldn’t you be able to put up a good fight with a boss in your first encounter? I swear, I think each major boss I’ve probably had to fight around 10 times before beating it, possibly more on certain ones. It seems to come down to needing to memorize their patterns to know when to deflect/dodge versus getting the hang of the controls and getting good at the game. It just seems like you think you have your reflexes up to par, you think you have it down only to get to a new area where all the enemies attack different so all the prior stuff you learned before is borderline useless.

Like I said, I really enjoy a lot about the game, but I think they went a little too crazy with the difficulty in instances. Please for the love of God don’t ever make Bloodborne 2 this difficult lol.