Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
Bacon wrote:Star Wars: Battlefront II EA trailer leaked.
and its got Maul and prequel era.

I like that it has "STORY MODE!" basically be the takeaway from this but yeah looks pretty dope.

Honestly I got a LOT of fun out of Battlefront once I got it with all DLCs for like no money. Pretty enjoyable.

-Vader

Allstar wrote:
Bacon wrote:Star Wars: Battlefront II EA trailer leaked.
and its got Maul and prequel era.
I for one thought it was extremely dumb to exclude that era in the first game.

It's limiting the potential of the game to ignore it. There's so many cool maps, weapons, ships, enemies etc. you can add to the game by incorporating that era.

That was... not much but at the same time i like the look.

While I wasn't the biggest fan of the previous Battlefront, it established a solid foundation that they can really build off of. With the additional eras, it could definitely be something great.

darthnazgul wrote:
I feel like they still need to add a ton of stuff and touch up some of the gameplay. There are just too many "open world" games that came out that blow the first game out of the water and make it feel dated (Zelda, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Witcher 3) IMO.

Edit: Nintendo is cancelling production on the NES Classic when it is sold out everywhere :facepalm: . I honestly haven't seen one in a store since they released them around here, why the **** would you cancel them when they are in such high demand. There are only two reasons I can think of for this, first that they think it will affect Switch Sales, which I don't see happening as only one is making new games. The second, that they weren't making much money off of them at all, which begs the question of why would you release it in the first place if that's the case.

Nintendo is run by morons, hopefully dumb decisions like this don't make them go under.

so im not much of a gamer but am i correct in deducing that zero dawn horizon and nier would be excellent purchases for ps4?

I'm a John G wrote:so im not much of a gamer but am i correct in deducing that zero dawn horizon and nier would be excellent purchases for ps4?
Aye. Based on the reviews that is.