Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
maybe I shouldn't have posted again
i won't take this further, if they'd like to respond I'll check it out and remain silent so that we can move on

prince0gotham wrote:"It was only locker room talk, folks."

But we know very well that you like to grab em by the keyboard. Everyone here knows that you do and you know that very few like it. Expecting people to simply have thick skin for whatever vomit you come up with is just typical of you, not logical, because it's not just any person who happens to dismiss Nintendo, it's a person who's dismissive very often but also incredibly thin-skinned himself whenever someone's dimissive of his own stuff. It's not honesty/banter, it's just you not being able to sit still when other people are enjoying themselves without saying "Yeah, well, you should KNOW I don't care about this, you know?"

And that just makes MV complicit in this, although it's probably his own fault that he didn't distance himself, also - that it was him that picked up on your "PCBABY" and expanded the debate over to PC vs Console in general and not just Nintendo.

What makes it even worse is -- as I've been trying to point out -- that this is so representative of the big picture when it comes to platform feuds. PC has always been an exception and that is BOTH in fidelity/control but in inaccessibility/maintenance/management as well. Regardless of that, PC gamers would always overvalue the former and completely devalue the latter, then act like that's not just something they attempt to dictate but something that's written in the ever truthful law of nature and evolution and God and logic and destiny and Gaben and 180 fps.

It's thin-brained to think people have to be thin-skinned to not put up with this.
Wouldn't change a word. And won't expand on this either. Here's a Splatoon Walkthrough Part 1 instead:

Some 2 days YT numbers for comparison:
First Look at Nintendo Switch - 11,611,227 views

Nintendo Wii U Trailer (E3 2011) - 11,422,341 views ->this is its final number

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 9,358,977 views ->this is its final number

Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer - 4,607,413 views
Last edited by m4st4 on October 22nd, 2016, 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

So i just bought Rocket League. Urgh, i have to wait until December to download it. :(
prince0gotham wrote:maybe I shouldn't have posted again
i won't take this further, if they'd like to respond I'll check it out and remain silent so that we can move on
Wise choice. :thumbup:

Let's get to normality shall we.... and give Cil props for posting this picture
Cilogy wrote:Image
Switch me baby one more time

prince0gotham wrote:maybe I shouldn't have posted again
Oh really? Let's see if you can remain silent to these stuff that I'm going to throw at you now.
jk, there is nothing left to say. Let's move one.£

It's bullshit that Guitar Hero Live (XboxONE) is not compatiable with the Xbox360 guitars. Rude :evil: [/rant]

the_red_ninja wrote:It's bullshit that Guitar Hero Live (XboxONE) is not compatiable with the Xbox360 guitars. Rude :evil: [/rant]
To be fair, the button layout of the guitars are different. Are they not?

Havoc1st wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote:It's bullshit that Guitar Hero Live (XboxONE) is not compatiable with the Xbox360 guitars. Rude :evil: [/rant]
To be fair, the button layout of the guitars are different. Are they not?
True, but my poor Rockband set yo.

:lol: Defended cod for IW and BO3 but this shit really looks so fucking trash. :lol: