Street Fighter V (PS4 & PC, cross platform) - RISE UP

A place to discuss music and video games.
RISE UP!

The latest chapter of the legendary fighting franchise is exclusive on PS4 and PC. Cross-platform play will unite Street Fighter fans into a centralized player base for the first time ever.

In addition, Capcom will be performing the largest and most ambitious online beta program in franchise history on both platforms! In North America, players who pre-order the game will automatically be enrolled into the beta program.

More will be revealed in the coming months so stay tuned for additional details!
Trailers & Gameplay:

First pro match of SFV:

Charlie Nash reveal trailer:

M. Bison reveal trailer:

Confirmed characters:
Ryu
Charlie Nash
M. Bison
Chun Li
Ultra Street Fighter IV (Unreal 3):

v

Street Fighter V (Unreal 4):

Pre-E3 Gallery:

http://imgur.com/a/QYti4#0
Last edited by m4st4 on July 1st, 2016, 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Seems like my girl Cammy is back! Plus... Birdie!

From Bild:
Zu den bereits bekannten Teilnehmern Ryu, Chun-Li, Nash und M. Bison gesellen sich die Veteranen Cammy White und Birdie. Cammy spielt sich flott wie eh und je, die quirlige Dame setzt in erster Linie auf Schnelligkeit und Nahkampfangriffe. Birdie hingegen ist ein gewaltiger Brocken, er haut ordentlich zu und steckt einiges ein. Der Koloss ist zwar sehr unbeweglich, seine Eisenkette hat aber eine nicht zu unterschätzende Reichweite. Deswegen ist der Riese in der aktuellen Vorab-Version auch deutlich zu stark. Hier muss Capcom noch an der Balance schrauben!
Among the already known participants Ryu, Chun-Li, Nash/Charlie and M. Bison, the veterans Cammy White and Birdie will take part as well. Cammy still plays as swiftly as she always did, focusing on speed and melee attacks. Birdie, on the other hand, is an enormous hulk who hits really hard and can take quite the beating. Although the giant is very immobile, he has an iron chain that gives him range that is not to be underestimated. That's why the big guy is way too strong in the current preview version. Capcom still needs to fine-tune the balance in that regard!
More clues for Birdie (notice the chain + skull on the can):
Only Juri left and bro will have his main as well.

BETA next month! :clap:
Last edited by m4st4 on June 15th, 2015, 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Some official stills of Birdie and Cammy:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Oh man... thanks for the update! Gonna catch up later. :clap:

What do you think of classic/'new' character additions?

Europeans can enroll for Beta on official SFV site. I just did, probably won't make it in.

m4st4 wrote:Oh man... thanks for the update! Gonna catch up later. :clap:

What do you think of classic/'new' character additions?
Honestly, I think Birdie is a great addition to the roster, given his 17-year absence. I like how Capcom made him a viable competitor this time around.

As for Cammy: when I first learned of her inclusion, I was so pissed. I thought she wouldn't be needed again. Then, I saw the footage last night, and I'm kinda ok with it (for storyline purpose between her and Bison, and the obvious sex appeal. :roll: :lol: ).

Don't forget to tune in to Capcomfighters and Capcomunity channel on Twitch later today for more live gameplay footage. :D