Street Fighter V (PS4 & PC, cross platform) - RISE UP

A place to discuss music and video games.
Dragon_316ca wrote:Don't forget to tune in to Capcomfighters and Capcomunity channel on Twitch later today for more live gameplay footage. :D
Absolutely! Do you have the time?

m4st4 wrote:
Dragon_316ca wrote:Don't forget to tune in to Capcomfighters and Capcomunity channel on Twitch later today for more live gameplay footage. :D
Absolutely! Do you have the time?
I posted this in the E3 thread last week. All times are in Pacific (PST): http://www.capcom-unity.com/combofiend/ ... on-details

Perfect timing, hopefully all six fighters will be shown.

Unreal... I mean Unreal 4, the engine. :D

Character breakdowns:

High level gameplay from E3 Day 2:

I'm impressed how fast they've picked it up, but when you know the fundamentals it'll always look interesting and high level, and fun. Future tournaments will be INSANITY and MADNESS! :clap:

@dnazgul, thanks for reminding, forgot to check out Max's channel.

I was talking to some friends yesterday, we tried to predict absolute musts for vanilla: Juri (new and popular), Sagat (absolute classic and popular) and Blanka (classic troll) look like the only locks in my opinion, even Ken is unstable right now. From oldies I'd love to see either Karin:
and/or Alex:

Sagat and Blanka should just be put in the backburner. They've been in many SF games, and they already served their purpose (storyline-wise). The slots should be reserved for new characters instead.

Ken, on the other hand, need to return. He's been an iconic figure since the very first game (along with Ryu). Karin and Alex (I agree) should be brought back for V. It's been many years since we last seen these 2. I hope Capcom give them a good storyline this time.

As for Juri, I could care less about her. :P