Uncharted Series: A Thief's End (Naughty Dog) - 2015

A place to discuss music and video games.
That’s Nathan Drake rendered in full 1080p glory, using the power of our PS4 engine. All footage you see in the trailer was captured completely in engine. We’re targeting 60fps for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, and as you can see, the visual fidelity for our character models will reach new heights. In fact, thanks to the power of PS4, right now Drake’s Uncharted 4 model is over double the polygons of Joel from The Last of Us PS3.

The next generation of Nathan Drake is going to be very real and will explore what it means when Drake is forced back into the world of thieves. He will embark on a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. It’s his greatest adventure yet and will test his physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he’s willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is available for pre-order right now. Stay tuned — we’ll have more information in the coming months.

Dat Face.
Last edited by m4st4 on July 1st, 2016, 5:08 am, edited 4 times in total.

m4st4 wrote:Image
That’s Nathan Drake rendered in full 1080p glory, using the power of our PS4 engine. All footage you see in the trailer was captured completely in engine. We’re targeting 60fps for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, and as you can see, the visual fidelity for our character models will reach new heights. In fact, thanks to the power of PS4, right now Drake’s Uncharted 4 model is over double the polygons of Joel from The Last of Us PS3.

The next generation of Nathan Drake is going to be very real and will explore what it means when Drake is forced back into the world of thieves. He will embark on a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. It’s his greatest adventure yet and will test his physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he’s willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is available for pre-order right now. Stay tuned — we’ll have more information in the coming months.

Dat Face.
Unbelievable. This will be the best game on the console to date.

Until TLOU 2 arrives. ;)

But seriously, the truest 'next'-gen for me. MGSV comes close with Fox engine.

m4st4 wrote:Until TLOU 2 arrives. ;)

But seriously, the truest 'next'-gen for me. MGSV comes close with Fox engine.
Yeah, I'm still floored looking at that trailer. Just unreal. Naughty Dog is just killing it!

Huh, seems pretty conclusive going by the dialogue and the title. I'm pumped.

Sounds like I should finally buy a Playstation and play this series. But I can't afford to buy one console, let alone two.

SilverHeart wrote:Sounds like I should finally buy a Playstation and play this series. But I can't afford to buy one console, let alone two.
Yes you should.

This trailer drop calls for a marathon playthrough of U 1, 2 and 3! For the sixth time! :lol:

ratedR wrote:This trailer drop calls for a marathon playthrough of U 1, 2 and 3! For the sixth time! :lol:
Always a winner solution! :thumbup: