Uncharted Series: A Thief's End (Naughty Dog) - 2015

A place to discuss music and video games.
Cilogy wrote:
Michaelf2225 wrote:and there's a bit that gives me those Last of Us giraffe scene vibes
1,000,000% correct

willing to bet a new Uncharted starring Chloe might be coming after TLOU2
i would be very happy with that

@m4: yah man, this has got some scenes idk how ND does it

I understand that crunch culture among major devs has become industry standard but hopefully ND can remain inspired and original despite overwhelming needs of games nowadays.

m4st4 wrote:I understand that crunch culture among major devs has become industry standard but hopefully ND can remain inspired and original despite overwhelming needs of games nowadays.
i'm hoping TLOU pt. 2 was born out of genuine inspiration and not Sony pushing for another game

furthermore, i want it now but i don't need it now. hopefully Naughty Dog won't start rushing their art for more $$$

Exactly. But I don't think they're in a place where Sony needs to tell them what to do, yet. There's still a genuine will to create, rather than just re-visit/re-do, I believe.

Looking forward to PS Experience this December, you know they're going to show us that Ellie gameplay. Oh man.

m4st4 wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 1:38 pm
This was okay... Having Nathan in a mansion in hollywood just didnt feel right and the action was very weird. Fillion was pretty good though

Recently replayed all of the games so here's my definitive ranking of the Uncharted series:
1) Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
2) Uncharted: Lost Legacy
3) Uncharted 4: Thief's End
4) Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
5) Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Amazing how DLC turned full 7 plus hour adrenaline packed Chloe-Nadine show became my second best.